Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) (6899 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Ozibe: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
What more can I say?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by MistaCode(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
wow....I will marry this Ladygrin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by abes(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Typical of Atiku's supporters, always stealing...

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wow! Wow! Wow! My fellow brothers from the south west, una don see am? We are the most gongoshu of all tribes in Nigeria. We claim we're more learned but still, play stooge to our political leaders, irrespective of their credibility in the society. This is a typical northern girl who's opposed to Buhari and you're there shouting sai baba, that Buhari would sweep the north, as if those who made it happen in 2015 are still in the apc. I watched earlier today on the social media where northerners were bad-mouthing Buhari because one man was seen sharing money to some girls , asking them to thumb print on tsintsinya, meaning broom in hausa. Maybe you guys should just sit on the mat now and start praying that Atiku would not win but hey...such prayer can never be answered because he's the next president. Yorubas go suffer wella because Tinubu that's deceiving you is fighting for his pocket. You'd be shocked after the apc lost out in this election He would either form another party or break away from the apc. He's only fighting for his pocket. Yoruba ronu re wooo. Dont come here and be shouting marginalisation ooo. I don talk my own. Abo oro lan so f'omoluabi

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Chicagoesontop: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
hahahahaha,i have been laughing here like a mad man .. sense wee not kee this girl !!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Jman06(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
She deserves an award!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
hahahah. ... very funny
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Iyajison: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Smart girl..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
you can be arrested for sabotage.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good girl... She has been liberated from the shackles of ZOMBIESM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by braine(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Thief. Just like her role model Atiku.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by ashacot: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
They could still vote with incidence form lol.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by BafanaBafana: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Typical of Atikulooters. I hid my voters card like it was diamond. Because I have to Atikulooted neighbors.
And somebody has already called her parents long ago to tell them

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Vince77(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2019
I Lor you
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2019
She's already following the footsteps of Atiku

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2019
In sane country this bitch will go to jail that's serious offence. Your parents voter cards is Nigeria property .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by dododawa1: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Wow! Wow! Wow! My fellow brothers from the south west, una don see am? We are the most gongoshu of all tribes in Nigeria. We claim we're more learned but still, play stooge to our political leaders, irrespective of their credibility in the society. This is a typical northern girl who's opposed to Buhari and you're there shouting sai baba, that Buhari would sweep the north, as if those who made it happen in 2015 are still in the apc. I watched earlier today on the social media where northerners were bad-mouthing Buhari because one man was seen sharing money to some girls , asking them to thumb print on tsintsinya, meaning broom in hausa. Maybe you guys should just sit on the mat now and start praying that Atiku would not win but hey...such prayer can never be answered because he's the next president. Yorubas go suffer wella because Tinubu that's deceiving you is fighting for his pocket. You'd be shocked after the apc lost out in this election He would either form another party or break away from the apc. He's only fighting for his pocket. Yoruba ronu re wooo. Dont come here and be shouting marginalisation ooo. I don talk my own. Abo oro lan so f'omoluabi
U needed help.

3 Likes

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by KingNom(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Chaiii!
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by printemps: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2019
abes:
Typical of Atiku's supporters, always stealing...

grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by helinues: 12:51am On Feb 23, 2019
Party leaders and their supporters have one thing in common, kleptomaniac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by cinoedhunter: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
U needed help.
Wawu..... cry
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by modath(f): 12:54am On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:

Thought you are/were in Imo? Be fooling yourself. smiley

On Topic..... Like Kleptocrat, like supporter. cool

1 Like

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by Parada: 1:12am On Feb 23, 2019
What a brilliant advice but was your father dead when Ojukwu adviced over 2 million foolish Igbo to their untimely death over nothing but pure undiluted foolishness ?! Now, tell me is it a tribe that allowed such gross number of unwise soul among itself perish for no reason in any position to advice people that have proven to be wiser and smarter than your father ?!
awelekiti:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Stupid girl

And many people are hailing her this is to show that atiku supporters are thief & crooks just like their master and they will be shouting they have more supporters & that they will win

Is this how you people wants to win??

What happens to free & fair elections you people have been preaching??

So this is how you people wants to win ?? & if same is done to you, you will be petitioning us, uk & eu shame on all of you praising her

The same punishment prescribe for ballot box snatcher should be meted out to her

Omo ale jatijati

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by FisifunKododada: 3:49am On Feb 23, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Thank God election is almost here and it will soon be over. So that everybody can keep quiet and continue their lives.

Now here is my message to all:

If Atiku wins, Buhari's supporters should swallow their pride and work with PDP to make Nigeria better. And if Buhari wins Atiku's supporters should swallow their pride and work with APC to make Nigeria better.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL?
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by ultimatekint(m): 4:20am On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Oro agba bi o se lowuro , a se lalee

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by ultimatekint(m): 4:22am On Feb 23, 2019
dododawa1:
U needed help.
shut up your mouth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by ultimatekint(m): 4:26am On Feb 23, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Stupid girl

And many people are hailing her this is to show that atiku supporters are thief & crooks just like their master and they will be shouting they have more supporters & that they will win

Is this how you people wants to win??

What happens to free & fair elections you people have been preaching??

So this is how you people wants to win ?? & if same is done to you, you will be petitioning us, uk & eu shame on all of you praising her

The same punishment prescribe for ballot box snatcher should be meted out to her

Omo ale jatijati
Ori Omo yen per hiding gangan.
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by IkpuMmadu: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:

The truth is that Yoruba are good in opposition politics! This is the first time they are entering mainstream and they messed up ! They would definitely go back to what they know how to do best Opposition politics

From the days of Awolowo to the days if Nadeco ! Pronaco , AC etc....so they would go back to opposition politics don't worry and Tinubu would leadership them back to there !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Thief grin
Re: How A Northern Girl Want To Prevent Her Parents From Voting Buhari(photo) by phase1: 5:10am On Feb 23, 2019
God bless the girl. Insha Allah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha: Mark My Words, This Will Happen Tomorrow. / FBI Agents Revealed Who Made Allen Onyema Abandon $14.2m & Feared By Abba Kyari / Court Fixes Date To Hear Suit Challenging Edo PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.