Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court (852 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Supreme Court Verdict In Zamfara: Why The PDP Shouldn't Rejoice Yet / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court by fineboynl(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP shouldn't go for a rerun they would lose. let them go to court
Re: PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Politics aside, I give it to PDP and the good people of Osun State.
INEC should give trophy to the winner. Shikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court by FarahAideed: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
It obvious the PDP has a good case for court ..They should reject the rerun which has been designed to give APC the edge if not why say all 48 parties will participate in the rerun
Re: PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court by Optimistdude: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
I am just waiting for sarrki to deactivate.

Zombie
Re: PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court by madridguy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
De activate for what?

Optimistdude:
I am just waiting for sarrki to deactivate.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court by fineboynl(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
they would fight all PDP strong hold with security and money,
Re: PDP Shouldn't Go For A Rerun They Would Lose. Let Them Go To Court by donphilopus: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abubakar Audu won Kogi State guber. election in 2015 but the election was later declared inconclusive even when it was obvious there was no way PDP could catch up with him, nobody cried and wailed. Why are you guys crying now that the winning margin is even smaller compared to that of Kogi 2015?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Apc Governorship Aspirant- Chuka Ben Eche A Man For The Job! / BREAKING NEWS: APC GUBER PRIMARY TURNS BLOODY IN AKWA IBOM / Saraki’s Chief Of Staff, Others Docked, Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.