Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) (37671 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Peter Obi Security Caught Looking Nyash Instead Of His Job (photo) / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Joevics(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Here's what makes Peter Obi compassionate. He said he went to Borno south because there are Nigerians there.

Watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QuGMQnEm3Y

282 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nonny95: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking grin grin grin

Dear Ode,

Go and pick your sense from that Burukutu Joint you dropped it.

951 Likes 96 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2023

33 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by mrvitalis(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2023
The mind people quiet people like obi have eeh ...fear them ...I rather wike or any loud person be my enemy than quiet people like Obi , osibanjo, malami

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Tochi3(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2023
Enough Liver.. grin

Abeg clear road for Man wey sabi or get mercilessly crushed.. grin

545 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by mrvitalis(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry
The way he loves you and your progress ehnnn u won't believe
He would be your president and make life better for you

671 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Ode,

Go and pick your sense from that Burukutu Joint you dropped it.
You and Obi plus all his supporters are very mad. Nonsense

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Tochi3(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Nonsense you think you can deceive all Nigerians abi? Very big thief, the way I hate this man with passion ehnnnn? I will eat his meat raw without cooking angry angry angry
grin

392 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Moh247: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2023
cool

Abeg no cause war with nonsense... If security details say a place is not too safe the ideal thing is to keep off

DSS gave a security report, and you were not cleared to go, yet you went ahead

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

The way he loves you and your progress ehnnn u won't believe
He would be your president and make life better for you
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be likes of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by MadamExcellency: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
That's the original meaning of one Nigeria. He has regards for every Nigerian.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nonny95: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
Abeg no cause war with nonsense... If security details say a place is not too safe the ideal thing is to keep off

Shut up

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by jlinkd78(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Peter Obi is an exceptional personality

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by mrvitalis(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be liked of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr
Aww you would be a big benefactor of obi presidency

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Joevics(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
Lol. So it's not safe for a politician, but it's safe for the people living there? Are you saying, those people should be cut off because of bandits?

Buhari was elected because he promised to lead the war against insecurity. But he never for once visited these affected areas.

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Mystic216: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
He is not a coward like Yoruba Muslims

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Aww you would be a big benefactor of obi presidency
Let’s even assume the impossibility of his winning, I can bet with anything that he’ll be the worst president Nigeria ever had. Obi is a big thief

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Midehi3(f): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Never will Obi ever be president of Nigeria. If southeast is been considered then it should be liked of soludo, Ngozi Iweala and few others but never this repackaged thief and opportunist. Neverrrrrr
Omon this pain is loud ooo, take it easy pls cheesy cheesy

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Godsown0: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Just dey play grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2023
If Nigeria mises Peter Obi, we may not get another passionate candidate who is willing to see Nigerians progress.

This I have seen.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by owiko(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2023
G
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Ekundayokan(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Them for kill this goat once and for all make we rest

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Presidential...this is what you expect from a leader. Not accidental love.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Brendaniel: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2023
President Peter Obi(GCFR)

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Pityoobi: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2023
This man and lies. You flew to south Borno and that’s an achievement?

The funniest thing about these OBI supporter is how they didn’t know he’s a scammer and can’t win this election.

2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Mindlog: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2023
peepydelano:

Cannibalism.....if I talk say you need psychiatric evaluation and hospitalization, you go bring up your regular village people talk.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Boyooosa(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Mule
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by OkutaNla: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Yimu. Yet he's afraid to confront ipob in his home region. Peter Obi, if dem born you well, call ipob/Simon Ekpa by their real name (terrorists). Or organize rally for Anambra during sit-at-home.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2023
angry angry angry angry angry I hate obiiiiiiiiii to my bone marrow, very deceitful big thief.
Midehi3:

Omon this pain is loud ooo, take it easy pls cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by yesloaded: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) by Moventist: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Bless you Peter Obi.
The winning votes are :
Southern Borno 27%
Southern Gombe 30%
Southern Bauchi 25%
Southern Yobe 10%
Kaduna North and South 45%
Taraba 40%
Plateau 68%
Nasarawa 50%
Benue 60%
Adamawa 40%
FCT 55%
Niger 25%
Kogi 25%
Kwara 20%

The regions above base on religion sentiment

Northern Western States of Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi and Zamfara would have 10-15%

The above are Christians and uncaged Muslims

South East %80
South South 50%
South West 30%

Peter Obi will win this election if BVAS stands God's willing

46 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) / President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) / Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.