Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units (46629 Views)

Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Cardozzo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
doctorkush:
cheesy lets go rig it #osuncannotdecide grin
madt man...... u av kill me with laughter ......

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by eneyoduke(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Voting start now...

Those in support of PDP Adeleke Like

Those in support of APC share

Waoooooo, Like deserve it.

Say no to any form if rigging

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by lastempero: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ambode is a winner

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by bedspread: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by shedrack1234: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP all the way...........

But my fear is that if PDP David uncle wins and got elected as the governor.

What will happen to davido if his uncle didn't keep to his campaign promises. That may affect davido's music career.

Trust me you know how we behave here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Koolking(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
dayo2me:
APC has rigged the election already

I bet if APC had rigged the election, they would never be an inconclusive elections. It looks like PDP outsmarted them.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Legolast: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC shouldn't think of Ife, the 2 PUs in ife are PDP stronghold.
Samething to Osogbo but the 4th one, only God knows.

You will see the way the 2 party will spend on these 4 PUs for the election. These 4 units will determine the faith of Osun State for the next 4 years.

Can someone tell me, beside half salary payment, what has APC done wrong in osun state that Igbos are shouting? Just asking o

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by seborrhic: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
PDP first has to identify the voters list.
No matter how good the turnout,at most 60% of the registered voters in the affected units would be present that day:some may have died,relocated,lost their voters card or were registered in transit and thus not resident there.
Thus,at best 1500 turns out.This is the number PDP needs to keep a vigil on because this is the number APC would want to use all means to manipulate the rerun with.
PDP needs to get the name and address of each of the authentic affected electorate,and just needs to detail one agent or party member to each of these 1500 to ensure APC doesn't get to them or manipulate them in anyway.
This is how real elections are won:identify voters,meet them at their homes,shops or offices and keep them from being won over by your opponents.
Posterity will not forgive PDP if it loses this election which it already has in the bag.Eternal vigilance for just 4days and its a done deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Legolast: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Koolking:

I bet if APC had rigged the election, they would never be an inconclusive elections. It looks like PDP outsmarted them.

I was telling someone this afternoon, if APC have it in mind of rigging, they would have won. Any forms of rigging in Osun State today was invented by PDP Oyinlola regime. If you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Benekruku(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Koolking:

Lol

You not seeing the play happening.

Election has been rigged already. On a free and fair rerun, APC we win comfortably. It has been rigged already

The wards left spell it out boldy.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Benekruku(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Legolast:

You will see the way the 2 party will spend on these 4 PUs for the election. These 4 units will determine the faith of Osun State for the next 4 years.

Can someone tell me, beside half salary payment, what has APC done wrong in osun state that Igbos are shouting? Just asking o

Don't mind those children of hate
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Johnson5258: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
You see, news didn't covered that ooo thay there was ballot snatching, chai APC! Change.
solmusdesigns:
Inec messed up big time, two of the centers cancelled was as a result of cardreader not working(after billions of Inec budget), and another the poling officer ran off with the boxes(Inec official assisting rigging), the other was as a result of ballot snatching in a state were 40,000 active police was deployed in company of other forces.
APC with minus 353 votes down, their only way out is rigging through vote expensive buying. this is the same INEC that wants Nigeria to budget billions of borrowed fund, for 2019, yet the are colluding to cheat peaceful people of osun their right
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Legolast: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:

Hatred is in their DNA
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Johnson5258: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
See my person, what anybody can do to help himself or herself is to be educated, at all, at all OND, Nigeria is drastically changing, no more party voting but individual ooo, our mumu Don do! PDP will win forget it.
Legolast:

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Geo3impact: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
HigherEd:
..Omisore is the biggest winner in all this simply because both APC and PDP would come begging. If he knows what he is doing, he can negotiate himsrlf into future success. Anyone he backs fully at this point may win the election.

APC does not want to lose this Osun election because it is too close to 2019 and might cause a dangerous chain reaction in the south west, particularly Lagos and Oyo who have the biggest electorates in SW, whom are very unpredictable. Plus Oyo is quite dissatisfied with APC.

Interestingly, the result outcome for today also benefits Ambode. The federal APC has been rattled by this result and would intensify pressure on Tinubu not to cause any fraca that may threaten Lagos for Buhari. Although the fear is unnecessary, as Lagosians are good at dissociating federal and gubernatorial elections.
Come begging who? the said people in those respective units would decide both Adeleke and Oyetola's Faith not Omisore.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by bigpicture001: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
the real jackpot winners are those street boiz who are surly registered to vote their....if am among them. I wld make a group of all of my home boiz who are surly registered to vote there and create a force for either of the two to buy us out for 100million..damn, our simple vote will b a decider!!!!!!!
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Johnson5258: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
I wonder oooo, you can't expect something good from an unhappy man, you made hopeless, half salary, owo kiini?
Benekruku:

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Legolast: 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Johnson5258:
See my person, what anybody can do to help himself or herself is to be educated, at all, at all OND, Nigeria is drastically changing, no more party voting but individual ooo, our mumu Don do! PDP will win forget it.

Where do you reside? If in Osun, do you vote for PDP? If yes, I need to question your education.

I don't support any party but if it is about personality as you've said, SDP should have won.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by greatman247(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
modik:
PDP all the way

No more half salary for full month's work.

All Nigerian politicians are the same including the parties too, they are all thieves. Bayelsa is PDP and Ekiti. Ekiti don't even pay no salary at all for several months talk less of half salaries. Whoever wins so be it.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Carlyscales: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
HigherEd:
..Omisore is the biggest winner in all this simply because both APC and PDP would come begging. If he knows what he is doing, he can negotiate himsrlf into future success. Anyone he backs fully at this point may win the election.

APC does not want to lose this Osun election because it is too close to 2019 and might cause a dangerous chain reaction in the south west, particularly Lagos and Oyo who have the biggest electorates in SW, whom are very unpredictable. Plus Oyo is quite dissatisfied with APC.

Interestingly, the result outcome for today also benefits Ambode. The federal APC has been rattled by this result and would intensify pressure on Tinubu not to cause any fraca that may threaten Lagos for Buhari. Although the fear is unnecessary, as Lagosians are good at dissociating federal and gubernatorial elections.
Spot on ma guy!
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:
Someone will see this and still be saying Adeleke stands a chance

APC strongholds

Election rigged already

apart from osogbo, where's apc strong hold?

this election has proven to be unpredictable..
the party who can spend money more will win.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Reference(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
To say there is a run off is a shocking result in a state that has completely been run aground by the incumbent shows we are far from understanding and establishing what a functional democracy is and how it can be made to work for a people. And gives credence to my assertion that the quality of life a people experience cannot rise above their thought process. In sane climes it should be a landslide for opposing parties. Sentiment remains our greatest personal problem, not corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Johnson5258: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sure, I believe Ambode is just being grateful by still remaining in APC, he doesn't need to lobby at all, you can't put somebody in an office and expect him to dance to your tune and not display his professionalism. Stakeholders are grumbling because there wasn't money to share. I understand the environment is very dynamic so Ambo need to be holistic but yet, let him work.
Geo3impact:

Come begging who? the said people in those respective units would decide both Adeleke and Oyetola's Faith not Omisore.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Carlyscales: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
shedrack1234:

What will happen to davido if his uncle didn't keep to his campaign promises. That may affect davido's music career.

Never jareee!
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Raiders: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
shedrack1234:

what campaign promise did he made. Man that refused to show up for 2 debates because he is an illiterate and could not express himself. A senator that has not sponsor a bill or debate in Senate. All he does is dance with no clear plan for his people. APC is no better than PDP too. Either way, the people of osun will end up being the losers.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Johnson5258: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
God bless you. An average man cannot afford to maintain his family beneath a government and you expect him to vote? Mba! Sentiments, selfishness and self centeredness
Reference:
To say there is a run off is a shocking result in a state that has completely been run aground by the incumbent shows we are far from understanding and establishing what a functional democracy is and how it can be made to work for a people. And gives credence to my assertion that the quality of life a people experience cannot rise above their thought process. In sane climes it should be a landslide for opposing parties. Sentiment remains our greatest personal problem, not corruption.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Antipob777(f): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please can someone told me when does this happens. All I knew is that PDP will won for sure.

But I fears APC MIT right there way.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Johnson5258: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Off point, what is the benefit of the man who is educated and doesn't dance? Wetin concern Davido? It's like hiring a musician for a program, so Wetin be the issue? So an illiterate can attain that height abi?
Raiders:
what campaign promise did he made. Man that refused to show up for 2 debates because he is an illiterate and could not express himself. A senator that has not sponsor a bill or debate in Senate. All he does is dance with no clear plan for his people. APC is no better than PDP too. Either way, the people of osun will end up being the losers.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by Carlyscales: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Legolast:

Drove the state into terrible debts that they clearly don't have d capacity to payback in d name of building infrastructure.
Osun collects ridiculous amount from FAAC after deducting debts servicing because of Aregbe. Even with 30 LGAs. Infact gov coming in including Adeleke will struggle to pay salaries because of accumulated debts

Collectively insulted the intelligence of Osun people by suddenly paying, giving awards n dashing out cars days to d election. Just like Fayose

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by blackmantis: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Those guys don hammer.
Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by homirefacuny(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71467264:

Na so bro.....it is all about Osun indigenes and not all these ones shouting online!

On the contrary... IFE NORTH AND SOUTH will do Omisore's bidding at this stage. Adeleke needs a landslide victory in those two LGs...A total of 400 votes from the other two LGs would get him the victory. This is politics, game of numbers and 'figure'. It's too close to call anyways but I see Adeleke winning on Thursday

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units by MaziOmenuko: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Those few wards will be like a political holy land; all concerned politicians will be on pilgrimage in those areas in the coming days.

Would be very interesting seeing politicians lined up in the streets smiling at everyone and waving their party flags at them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.