Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas (2222 Views)

Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. / All NL Fashionistas:Accessorise Your Outfits / 2008 Fashion Trend Fashionistas!(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by MrsSiena1(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
Looking for the hottest fashion jewelry? Blossom Accessories has all the latest trends in accessories at the lowest  prices. Forget the trashy "bling bling" of yesterday and take a look at our quality pieces at super-low prices. Our large selection of accessories including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, watches, belts, anklets/toe rings and more means we have what you're looking for!

Blossom Accessories is your one stop online shop for all your fashion accessories. Click the link to browse through the accessories we have http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blossom-Accessories/128835767154383?v=photos#!/

If interested send us an email. Here are some pictures of what we have in store

Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by MrsSiena1(f): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
More pics

Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by madlady(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2010
@Mrs.Siena, I see your based in London.

Do you have any REAL coral bracelets/cuffs, Ive been trying to get one or 3 hmm embarassed[at a reasonable price.
Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by MrsSiena1(f): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
Since you said at a reasonable price can you please send me an email concerning the price within your range
Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by madlady(f): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2010
@Mrs. Siena, I will email you.

PS I am really looking for a solid coral bracelet, very much like the cuffs you have on your facebook, if not then 3 of about and inch wide each. Please not the beady type.

Thank you.
Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by madlady(f): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
Mail sent some days ago. I hope all is well.
Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by MrsSiena1(f): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
Sorry for the late reply. I have sent you an email. Thanks
Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by madlady(f): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
^^^Love them, one in particular looks very stylish,almost like a one off piece.

Sending you mail. smiley
Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by Oswaldose: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2010
hi,
gorges  i have new in this site but i am provide a good think to all Fashion accessories is very important for women. A finger ring, a pair of earring, a bracelet or a necklace can make you look more beautiful and fashion.if u make a easy cost so i can provided a best place for Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, & More
----------------
bridal
Re: Hot, Trendy Fashion Accessories For Today's Fashionistas by vubasms: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
VUBACO MARKETING COMPANY IS A LEADING BULK SMS ADVERTISING PROVIDER.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PLATFORM TO REACH OUT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT TO PASS ACROSS TO THE PUBLIC IRRESPECTIVE OF LOCATION DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MOBILE PHONES WHICH TENDS TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE,PRECISE AND CHEAPER COMPARE TO OTHER MODES OF ADVERTISING SUCH AS T.V,RADIO AND THE PRINT MEDIA.

YOU CAN DEPLOY OUR SERVICES FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES i.e

CAMPAIGN PURPOSES
CHURCH ACTIVITIES
WEDDING I.V's
SALES
BUSINESS PROMOTIONS
GENERAL AWARENESS TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR SERVICES.etc

WITH THIS,YOU CAN EXPAND YOUR CLIENT/CUSTOMER BASE ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
YOU CAN USE THIS SERVICES TO CREATE AWARENESS FOR YOUR BUSINESS THERE BY ATTRACTING MORE PATRONAGE AND THERE BY INCREASING SALES.

THERE ARE VARIOUS BULK SMS PROVIDERS OUT THERE,BUT WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE IS THAT WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE OF 65% ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GSM NET WORK ANY RECIPIENT SUBSCRIBES TO.

WE PROVIDE SUCH PHONE NUMBERS TO OUR CLIENTS WITH OUT EXTRA COST AND TO ANY 26 STATES OF THE FEDERATION AND THE ONES WE DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT COULD BE GOTTEN WITHIN 48HRS OF NOTIFICATION.

YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE UNITS SUBSCRIBED FOR AND WE PROVIDE THE DATA BASE FOR YOU WITHOUT ANY EXTRA COST.

SO THAT'S OUR STRONG HOLD,WHILE OTHER PROVIDERS ONLY ALLOCATE YOUR PAID UNITS WITHOUT GOING FURTHER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NUMBERS OF ACTIVE PHONE USERS DATA BASE IN THE COUNTRY THAT SUITS YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.

OUR DATA BASE IS ALSO CLASSIFIED INTO THE WORKING CLASS SECTOR AND THAT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE,SO YOUR LOCATION IS NOT A BARRIER TO US.

FOR INQUIRES CALL 08182018736,08139035731
EMAIL US AT-vubacosms@yahoo.com

im looking forward to your candid response.

16-year-old White Girl Poses In ‘african Queen’ / Nairalanders; Who Rocks Sun Shades Better? Dark Or Fair Skinned Ladies?(pics) / visit us online