Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? (2258 Views)

Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / Local 'Foreign' Rice / Catering Services This Season (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
No need to search far we at Faccouk’s Catering Services got you covered, we have Sierra Leonean/Liberian Cook who also have gone through Delicacy of Nigeria’s Varieties of Comfort food.
If you haven’t eaten Sierra Leone’s Jollof Rice you indeed missing out. So please call us with the number shown below to book for any of our Catering Services & Remember we cook almost all Nigeria’s ethnic Dish/Meal.
Thank you for Patronizing Faccouk’s Catering Services.
Telephone: ‭+234 (905)-630-0589‬
Email: FaccoukCateringServices@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Okro Soup grin

Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2018
You can book us today, always at your Service.

Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Always Available wink
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Book Us Today wink
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Book us Today before the Weekend. wink
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Book us Today.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by junbi(f): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Faccouk:
Book us Today.

Do you train on cooking alone Nigerian food only?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Sorry for the late reply,
Oh no for now we don’t, but you can give us a call or email us if you need our Services. Thank you
junbi:

Do you train on cooking alone Nigerian food only?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks dear,
Look forward when you do call us & book for services.
zahratayyab:
yummy all dishes are delicious seriously lovely thanks for sharing
http://list.com.pk/food-restaurants/
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Call or Email us & book us Today.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Call or Email Us today.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by dbynonetwork: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
I have a locally fabricated oven for sale, it js a 4 layer oven.... It can bake up to 80 meat pies, more than 100 cup cakes, It is also ideal for baking bread (up to 18 family loaves)..
You can call or whatsapp me on 08135328835....
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks though but I ain’t interested Atm.
dbynonetwork:
I have a locally fabricated oven for sale, it js a 4 layer oven.... It can bake up to 80 meat pies, more than 100 cup cakes, It is also ideal for baking bread (up to 18 family loaves)..
You can call or whatsapp me on 08135328835....
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by dbynonetwork: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Faccouk:
Thanks though but I ain’t interested Atm.

What is the meaning of "Atm"?.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by Faccouk(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Atm “At The Moment”
dbynonetwork:

What is the meaning of "Atm"?.
Re: Are You In Need Of A Local/foreign Catering Services? by McPerry(f): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Are you a caterer?

Do you need FOOD SERVERS(Waiters)?

We have capable hands to assist you in serving your guests food kindly call or Whatsapp us on 08027101940.

(1) (Reply)

Silicon Soap And Cake Molds / I Need Help On Oha Ibo Soup / Gnld Food Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.