Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari Reacts To Result Of Osun2018 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Result Of Osun2018 Election? (1031 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Result Of Osun2018 Election? by SadiqBabaSani: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
I hope Zombies And APC Can Fortune tell their Fate In 2019? Southwest Is Not Wholly in the Bag for APC, In a Free and Fair peoples Election Buhari Will not be president Beyond 2019.

Zombies are Rattled By This Turn Of Event, Osun of All Places, No More Half Salary.

As for the re-run No matter What APC does PDP has Won
Re: Buhari Reacts To Result Of Osun2018 Election? by brtaiwo(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Let's see. What happens. I hope they don't tamper with the will of the people.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Result Of Osun2018 Election? by dyydxx: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2018
it's like leo ogor won again. why do you think Sir Ayo Othihiwa lost?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Names Replacement For Alhassan; Accepts Resignation Letter / Atiku Eating Rice With The Poor - Pics / Biafra: Drama As IPOB Faction Sacks Kanu For ‘ Honouring’ His Dog Above Martyre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.