Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos (30270 Views)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Woman Crushed To Pieces While Selling Corn To Tanker Driver. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Poverty in the land

Sanity has gone to the dogs

It's do or die affairs.... They know the risks more than you do but... It is what it is

Hunger everywhere .... Buhari legacies
I can name a few other countries whose poverty levels are worse than Niggeria yet you dont see thier citizens acting this way

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by stigman(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Almaiga:
This one don buy Market. Trust Nigerian Police, they will drain his pocket and account dry before sending him to Jail, for reckless driving. grin
my brother its between NUPENG and police, police will pay for that truck and product not negotiable
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by yusuf2018: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
��
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by stuffs4me(m): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2018
dingbang:
Why do I feel happy seeing its a police vehicle..

Because you are a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Themandator: 3:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Almaiga:
This one don buy Market. Trust Nigerian Police, they will drain his pocket and account dry before sending him to Jail, for reckless driving. grin

Nope. Those police will be asking themselves questions, by now. Tanker drivers would very soon embark on strike and ask the government to pay for the product as well as the truck.
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Ten06(m): 4:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Almaiga:
That is if NUPEND is not interested in the case.
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by deebrownneymar: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Did the police have to go this length. Haba! And how come these people always have the kegs ready to scoop fuel?
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by myfootballface: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2018
So none of the policemen could go and chase those people away from the tanker? Until it explodes and the blame game would start going round. Meanwhile how STUPID can people be for God's sake? Staking your entire 25 years life on earth in exchange for 25 litres of petrol that is less than 4k? Smh dangerously.

Are you an aspiring football talent and feel you're good enough to make a career out of football? We now have a free platform to market you to potential clubs.
Myfootballface is an online network where we market or advertise players for clubs to see. So if you are a player looking for the opportunity to showcase yourself to a professional club, and you feel you are good enough, then all you need is to register with us free and we will help you look for a club that may need you. On the website, I will update you on the clubs that we have secured as soon as we get them. Check them out on
www.myfootballface.com

See more details on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4728995/aspiring-football-talent-cost-free
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Ibro2005: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2018
The man puts himself in trouble actually. But see these people are endangering their selves for poverty.
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Almaiga: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2018

Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2018
i see the policemen have joined the passers by in rescuing the fuel from the tanker.

policemen be like' you don jam my car, gbese repete'
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Nawa o, the driver was high on codeine, for him to be driving like that with petroleum products is absurd.
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by AmazingELixir: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Nigerians and their value for life, of all the previous disasters that had made the rounds with fallen petroleum ladden tankers this ignorant and poverty stricken mofos are still going to scoop fuel.

Anyways if this is nature's way of regulating our oversized population it is a welcome development.
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by siwekonov: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
tstx:
chasing a fully loaded petrol tank... wtf... who does that. now i see why our police was ranked the Worst Police Force in the World.
And people going to scoop the fuel despite the risk... God... Something is terribly wrong with Nigerians.

see my signature

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand.  Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
If DAT tin catch fire now.dem go blame devil.
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by 400billionman: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Udont blame the tanker driver maybe he tot his pursuers were armed robbers
Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
mechanics:
Nawa o, the driver was high on codeine, for him to be driving like that with petroleum products is absurd.
It's not his fault, the police were trying to stop him so they could extort him so they entered his front, trying to get him to stop but the driver could not get the truck to stop. And you know these tanker trucks, the brakes does not function like normal cars so you can not just step on the brakes expecting it to stop immediately, you have to step on the breaks earlier, because when you hit the breaks, it takes time to stop.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Bashes Police Van While Being Chased In Akwa Ibom. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
mhd5757:

It's not his fault, the police were trying to stop him so they could extort him so they entered his front, trying to get him to stop but the driver could not get the truck to stop. And you know these tanker trucks, the brakes does not function like normal cars so you can not just step on the brakes expecting it to stop immediately, you have to step on the breaks earlier, because when you hit the breaks, it takes time to stop.
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / New Human-like Creature Found In India / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.