Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Validating A Form - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Validating A Form (914 Views)

Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea / How To Validate A Form In PHP / Needs A Registration Page With A Form Print Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Validating A Form by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders. Please i need help validating forms on my site. how does someone validate a form on a website. for instance i want visitors to be able to send their comments to my email account. i have written the form code already so how do i get it to send the message to my mail box. Thanks all.

Re: Validating A Form by eazycash: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
ChieduJoshua081:
Hello Nairalanders. Please i need help validating forms on my site. how does someone validate a form on a website. for instance i want visitors to be able to send their comments to my email account. i have written the form code already so how do i get it to send the message to my mail box. Thanks all.
the algorithm is if{$email field} is empty and {comment field} empty. tell user to insert data on email field and comment field else then collect the value from {email field} and {comment field} and send the comment field value to your own email address you want the comment to be sent to.
Re: Validating A Form by isaac99(m): 1:11am On Sep 24, 2018
ChieduJoshua081:
Writing the form code is not the problem.. The algorithm you need to write is dependent on the language your backend is built on.. Your algorithm is supposed to filter the 'comment', 'user email', and 'date created' from your database call on a send mail function that will automatically send each user comments to your email address immediately it is created.... Here is my whatsapp number 08100597733 - Isaac, if you are confused feel free to chat me up
Re: Validating A Form by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
isaac99:

Writing the form code is not the problem.. The algorithm you need to write is dependent on the language your backend is built on.. Your algorithm is supposed to filter the 'comment', 'user email', and 'date created' from your database call on a send mail function that will automatically send each user comments to your email address immediately it is created.... Here is my whatsapp number 08100597733 - Isaac, if you are confused feel free to chat me up
please let mee chat you up on facebook. am not on whatsapp for now. please share your facebook id with me
Re: Validating A Form by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
eazycash:

the algorithm is if{$email field} is empty and {comment field} empty. tell user to insert data on email field and comment field else then collect the value from {email field} and {comment field} and send the comment field value to your own email address you want the comment to be sent to.
bro please let me get to know you better on facebook. thanks alot
Re: Validating A Form by eazycash: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
ChieduJoshua081:
bro please let me get to know you better on facebook. thanks alot
send text to 07054975842, i will send my facebook link to your number!

1 Like

Re: Validating A Form by isaac99(m): 4:30am On Sep 26, 2018
ChieduJoshua081:
please let mee chat you up on facebook. am not on whatsapp for now. please share your facebook id with me
Isaac Mace is my facebook name.... But I don't facebook much

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Jokes, Memes, Prayers, Fun Thread 2018 / . / PPA In Lagos As A Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.