Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea (527 Views)

Have An App Idea? Let's Build Your Next App / App Idea For Good Cash / Validating A Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by Balaking: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
we can talk privately
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by Zaxbash1: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Balaking:
we can talk privately
ok am here
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by loulynx(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Balaking:
we can talk privately

Let’s talk
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by Balaking: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
loulynx:

Let’s talk

Zaxbash1

Our app crediway allows a debtor and creditor to establish an in-app agreement that serves as legal agreement and helps store credit records, in case of default we can help recover loans from a defaulter's bank account.

Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by Zaxbash1: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Balaking:

Zaxbash1

Our app crediway allows a debtor and creditor to establish an in-app agreement that serves as legal agreement and helps store credit records, in case of default we can help recover loans from a defaulter's bank account.
waw ...seem good can I get upto 30k loan
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by Roadyroadie: 6:07am On Jul 29, 2021
How do you validate?
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by 3KINGZ18: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Balaking:

Zaxbash1

Recovering the loan from the defaulter's bank account would be kinda hard though
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by Balaking: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2021
3KINGZ18:

Recovering the loan from the defaulter's bank account would be kinda hard though
which is why our app is unique
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by loulynx(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
What if the person doesn't have the money in the bank..

Balaking:

Zaxbash1

Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by loulynx(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2021
There is nothing unique.. Let's face the fact.. You can't have access to a bank without them validating their atm.. And most borrowers.. Once they take loans.. They deactivate their ATM card.. Thus not able to work again.. So how do you want to had access to remove the money...and CBN doesn't allow with BVN... Go read the rules on BVN..

Don't try and develop this app if you don't wanna acquire loss..
Balaking:
which is why our app is unique
Re: Anyone Interested In Validating My App Idea by Balaking: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
loulynx:
There is nothing unique.. Let's face the fact.. You can't have access to a bank without them validating their atm.. And most borrowers.. Once they take loans.. They deactivate their ATM card.. Thus not able to work again.. So how do you want to had access to remove the money...and CBN doesn't allow with BVN... Go read the rules on BVN..

go and learn about the gsi policy

Don't try and develop this app if you don't wanna acquire loss..

(1) (Reply)

Discussing Facebook Outage / Web Developer Needed To Edit A Laravel CMS Script / Native Android Developers Where Are You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.