Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,397 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Teach Me Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Teach Me Programming (855 Views)

Who's Gonna Teach Me Programming? / Who Can Teach Me Programming Around OTA, Ogun State / Who Will Teach Me Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Programming by Akhigbeblog(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2020
First I want to speak the mind of everything beginner.
I love programming so much, and I've made up my mind to learn c++ cos I love it very well even tho it's hard. I believe as long as people have done it before then I can do it and become an expert.
But I need to understand what is c++ about and if I want to use c++ to develop streaming app or gaming app what part of c++ should I learn and can someone please give me link to download c++ videos for beginners
Re: Teach Me Programming by olamidedivotee: 12:29pm On May 05, 2020
Go and download it on YouTube
If you want to download videos from YouTube click on the video then add 'xx' to the link eg. www.xxyoutube.com/watch
Re: Teach Me Programming by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
First I want to speak the mind of everything beginner.
I love programming so much, and I've made up my mind to learn c++ cos I love it very well even tho it's hard. I believe as long as people have done it before then I can do it and become an expert.
But I need to understand what is c++ about and if I want to use c++ to develop streaming app or gaming app what part of c++ should I learn and can someone please give me link to download c++ videos for beginners
C++ is a superset of C which brought in classes (a programming way of putting closely related code together to form a representation of a real world object: for example for a Ball object I would have actions that relate to the ball Bounce Burst, then it's characteristics Blue Round) it is a good language though thickly complicated because of its vast features (classes weren't the only features he added NB: I advice you start with C because of pointers) it is good for anything that is why it is called a general programming language.

You should get a gaming engine to make games (and if you are armed with physics, maths and computer science innovations you can build onegrin) to learn how to make games AFTER YOU FINISH LEARNING HOW TO WRITE GOOD PROGRAMS (NOTICE I DIDNT SAY CODE) AND MAKE DATA STRUCTURES (take the caps seriously) then hell kindly go get yourself CryEngine, Unreal(price tag of 1$ or so I don't remember)
Or Godot.

You should learn about internet libraries which are scarce and you should get some tutorials on web services and networking. Then search for libraries for creating applications. AFTER YOU FINISH LEARNING THE basics. Good day

(1) (Reply)

My Future Career Dilemma Csc / Newbie Into Data Science / Buying Africard Fund.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.