Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Comparing Davido And Wiz Kid (osun State Election In Focus) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Davido And Wiz Kid (osun State Election In Focus) (330 Views)

Dear Wiz kid, Trump is nothing like Buhari!. / 10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Davido And Wiz Kid (osun State Election In Focus) by Japsylee: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
I must confess that Davido really impressed me a lot with this whole osun election saga. Not only does the boy take care of His kids and his baby mama's, he supports his friends and cousins so much. Just check out how he stood with his uncle without fear and was stumping on the campaign trail insupprt and was making all the noise today and rasing alarm when due.
Kudos to him....
As for wizkid......emmmmm I must say that he needs to settle his domestic problems with his kids and baby mamas and also has to launder his image a bit cos it's taking a serious battery now.....
Like if u want Apc to lose....ignore if you want Buhari to win

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Bukola Saraki Asks Ademola Adeleke To Seek Redress In Court / Mike Nwachukwu Wins APGA Owerri Zone Senate Ticket / How PDP Can Win Buhari In 2019 If Atiku Emerges As Their Consensus Flag Bearer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.