Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers (9756 Views)

Custom Free Past Questions And Answer - Drop Your Email Address / Custom Free Past Questions And Answer / Free Past Questions (Dragnet , Workforce, HCP, Banks, Mobil And Gmat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers by akinon: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
please i need the FRSC past Question too my email is akinontech@gmail.com
Re: FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers by kellyboo: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2018
Are you looking for a job? Can you work for a solar power company in your location as a sales representative ? Get us 10 clients monthly and get #45,000 as commission. If interested chat me up on Watsapp with the number on my signature also visit our website for more information. We do nation wide delivery

1 Like

Re: FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers by mrjaydee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2018
Still available contact
Re: FRSC Candidates Free Past questions and answers by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2021
mrjaydee:
Contact me for the FRSC Past questions and answers, including interview tips and all you need to know about FRSC.
*Modified*
I have sent to to over 200 people free of charge, with no one sending me Recharge card any amount. Some people are even reselling it to others. I'm tired of this country.. ungrateful souls every where.
Buzz me on whatsapp
Pls send it to me at
Infinitedouble@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Odg Africa Limited / Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format? / Opay-opos Nigeria Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.