Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke (977 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) / Leke Abejide Shows Credit Alert On TV. Receives ₦697,911 Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Magichand: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke has also reacted to votes APC got in Saturday’s governorship election in Osun State, which was declared inconclusive by INEC.

Taking to his insta-story to share his thought on the outcome of the election, Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke said anyone who voted for APC in the state is a fool.

He wrote;

“If you are in Osun and you voted for APC to be honest and this is being neutral o, YOU are a FOOL. The government of APC didn’t pay salaries for over 2 or 3 years. Apart from the train, what did you gain from the last 3 years. And please don’t tell me they built roads, that’s a standard”.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/if-you-voted-for-apc-in-osun-you-are-a-fool-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke-3/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Meeloreh(f): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmn, this one is serious o. Come to think of it, owing salary is just inhumane; even for years shocked how were they surviving?? And the money is always sent in to them, just to distribute chai!
My opinion: must it always be centrered on PDP and APC. It's just a re shuffle card game
Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Bibidear(f): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
May God bless this man. He did nothing in osun state. thank God my vote and that of my familydidnt go to waste

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well calling them fools is disrespectful. But truth is that apc failed in osun. You cant owe salary for months and then pretend to be nice weeks to election. Osun people aint mad.
this just the beginning.

It happened in ekiti its going to happen in kogi and benue..

this is 2018 baby

Nigerians aint fools. The revolution is here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Paid Zombies over to una ooo!

1 Like

Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by Franklyspeakin: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Iii
Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by gen2briz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ok
Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by clevvermind(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC time for rigging.

1 Like

Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by eyeview: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Am not sure its Leke Adeboye behind that moniker but whoever it is is very right.
Personally, I want APC to lose osun so that other APC governors like Rochas, yahaya bello, elrufai etc can sit up. They have taken it for granted that they will always win and so don't need to treat the people well.
Re: If You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke by bedspread: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Seriously I thought about this...
It's either Their Village People took their brains or They were Jazzed or Outright Riggings!!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: How Buhari Commended Father Mbaka for partisan politics / Rivers APC Crisis: Rotimi Amaechi's Faction Reclaims Governorship Ticket As Magn / Father Mbaka 2019 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.