Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos (33075 Views)

Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by ethan101(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2018
you are an idiot
1Sharon:
And where was Jebus?
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by AroOkigbo(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
j1mmy:
An IGBOman managed to get on a plane and a foreign airport and no one is checking his stomach for hidden drugs?

Open him up for autopsy and check his stomach!

Try pretend say you get sense small for now
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by drogbuefi: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Father just took him. Rip fr.
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by chairman00100: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2018
j1mmy:
An IGBOman managed to get on a plane and a foreign airport and no one is checking his stomach for hidden drugs?

Open him up for autopsy and check his stomach!

I don't like joining in this tribal nonsense in nairaland but I will say this for once, I am a regular at mma in Lagos here and it is extremely rare to stop an igbo adult and scan them but about 70% of the time yoruba fathers mothers and grandparents are being scanned and their stomach searched thoroughly, there is no one tribe in nigeria without criminals and bad people but all of you calling igbos every time there is crime anywhere should check yourselves, I don't think that the problem nigeria is the igbo man btw how many igbo people have ruled Nigeria? this nairaland might be a better place without simple minds like you. time to stop this profiling, and if anyone wants to continue, let them first tell us their own tribe, a person who is ashamed of identifying with his own tribe should not insult those that are proud of theirs

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by cheftea: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by j1mmy: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
chairman00100:

I don't like joining in this tribal nonsense in nairaland but I will say this for once, I am a regular at mma in Lagos here and it is extremely rare to stop an igbo adult and scan them but about 70% of the time yoruba fathers mothers and grandparents are being scanned and their stomach searched thoroughly, there is no one tribe in nigeria without criminals and bad people but all of you calling igbos every time there is crime anywhere should check yourselves, I don't think that the problem nigeria is the igbo man btw how many igbo people have ruled Nigeria? this nairaland might be a better place without simple minds like you. time to stop this profiling, and if anyone wants to continue, let them first tell us their own tribe, a person who is ashamed of identifying with his own tribe should not insult those that are proud of theirs

I will take you seriously when you go and do some research on what IGBO people have done to Nigerian passport in 50 years and why Nigerians are mistreated globally!

Narrowing it down to tribalism is not just stupid on your part but naive and infantile.

Until you do some research please do us a favor and SHUT UP!
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by Stevewonder004(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
R.I.P FATHER.......... BUT waitooo., wey his picture now abi na IPOB he be...... Abi na Ugwuoke died because i only saw a fellow IPOB man pics not a priest
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by 1Sharon(f): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
ethan101:
you are an idiot

Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by clemz85(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace!

He looked so pious,

The attire combination shaa!
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by chairman00100: 2:49am On Sep 25, 2018
j1mmy:

I will take you seriously when you go and do some research on what IGBO people have done to Nigerian passport in 50 years and why Nigerians are mistreated globally!

Narrowing it down to tribalism is not just stupid on your part but naive and infantile.

Until you do some research please do us a favor and SHUT UP!
I still think you should declare which tribe you are from, and must you resort to insult to put across your thought? and people who call others infantile and stupid May want to get their spellings correct
Re: Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos by j1mmy: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2018
chairman00100:

I still think you should declare which tribe you are from, and must you resort to insult to put across your thought? and people who call others infantile and stupid May want to get their spellings correct

I owe you nothing so please shut up and run along.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.