Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors (21576 Views)

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / 2023: Over 2000 PDP, SDP Defect To APC In Oyo / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by hismail55(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
How I wish I should collected my pvc from one of these inconclusive polling units...my friends in ife area are in serious money right now.
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ofcourse They Will Change Methology.This Is Nigeria
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by patrickmuf(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
They're far too many biased, stupid and irresponsible in this cpuntry, a look at the first page confirm that...
A report clearly fingers all the major political parties yet some miscreants are dragging Buhari and only the APC into this mess...If you must condemn malpractice, do so holistically devoid of bias deiven by party, religious and ethnic sentiments...

And to those selling their future for a paltry sum, you are not ready fpr the future you deserve and desire, if a politician spends a billian Naira buying votes, be rest assured he will empty your state's treasury and vecaise you sold your conscience, you will have not yardstick to demand any form of accountability.
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by JamesTPhillips: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by Rowj: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
tigerclaws:
Buhari is a criminal

we must destroy terrorist Buhari and his useless party before he destroys us

Oshiomole is a scallywag ugly duck
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth
your father is a bastard, idiot like you, Na APC sickness go kill you
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by tigerclaws: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rowj:
your father is a bastard, idiot like you, Na APC sickness go kill you
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 2
thanks bro
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by Omonaijani: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by GetCofOProperty: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Beetobee:

Exactly! As long as we pretend not to see the problem, its going to be our perpetual shadow.

Then, why should we pretend as if problems never existed?
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
nochillatalll:

When will you decide to stop ass licking your slave masters and kiss the truth??
What truth are you talking about?
Re: Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors by SternProphet: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Only a low IQ person complains about vote buying or thinks that it can be curtailed. There is a big mental problem in this country. It is against my constitutional rights to prevent me from selling my vote if I want to. Also, if I have a good lawyer, I could win damages from any idiot who reports me for selling my vote. How can you prove it?

In advanced countries, US for instance, candidates bus their supporters to polling stations. Some even provide transport fare, is that not vote buying?. Nigerians are just dumb.
You want to vote a govt to provide infrastructure and roads et.c. That is still vote buying, only with a longer term view and with a view to sharing with other members of the public.
The point being made here is that you are NOT being idealistic when you vote because of what you will gain whether it is immediate cash or good programmes.

I believe Adeleke is an unrepentant vote buyer. He bought the PDP nomination (He was the worst of the candidates) and his party left him to carry the can in the re-run. That was the limit of his money. Him money don expire.

Thank God my state was spared that douchebag of a governor. The Oyetola guy is qualified, cerebral, competent and he knows the issues first hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: 16 Suspected Fake Election Observers Arrested By The Police / 10 Facts About Boko Haram / Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.