Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Team Saraki - Lets Get The Ball Rolling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Saraki - Lets Get The Ball Rolling (364 Views)

Buhari Has Set The Ball Rolling On The Disintegration Of This Country / Ganduje Has Set The Ball Rolling On Education- Kano Speaker. Almajiri No More? / Ganduje & Nasarawa Governor Has Set The Ball Rolling On Education- Kano Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Saraki - Lets Get The Ball Rolling by kgr8mike(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
I think it high time the youth decide on who should lead us. Sentiments apart I think Senator Saraki will make all the difference. Let's stand for the man that will make the future with us. Let's air our mind and put forward the kind of leader and leadership we want in our country.

Open your mind - Here is Team Saraki

#IstandwithSaraki

1 Like

Re: Team Saraki - Lets Get The Ball Rolling by MarketingAce(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Saraki is the game changer. Ever since he defected to PDP, everything has been turning around for our good. SolutionMee (a nairalander) once said that Tinubu is a political grandson to Saraki.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Announce New Minimum Wage / Finally Obasanjo Endorse Atiku, Said I Have Forgiven You Whole Hearted. / 2019 Presidency: Okonjo-iweala Speaks On Her Purported Support For Buhari Agains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.