Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Finally Kemi Olunloyo Has Revealed What Linda Ikeji Did To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Kemi Olunloyo Has Revealed What Linda Ikeji Did To Her (349 Views)

Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. / Kemi Olunloyo Finally Reveals What Linda Ikeji Did To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Kemi Olunloyo Has Revealed What Linda Ikeji Did To Her by mykomini(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Controversial journalist,Kemi Olunloyo, has finally revealed what led to her drag posts on social media, which has Linda Ikeji as its major subject.

The disclosure came after Kemi Olunloyo was asked what led to the posts by a Twitter user. @Aunty_Neme wrote; What did Linda Ikeji do to Kemi Olunloyo That woman ehnHowever reacting to the tweet, Kemi Olunloyo wrote; “She bleeped my sister’s fiance 2 weeks before the wedding 2006 which was cancelled because of her. She also bleeped with my Activism on gun violence saying I threatened bloggers with “my guns” in 2013, now she bleeped Tsolaye and tried to pin a surrogate baby on him.

KOO #HNNGossip”#hnngossip Also October is here when @iam_Davido will remember #DJOlu, Tagbo Umeike and Chime. Linda made sure she hurt Olu’s parents in the name of blogging.

They found out he was DEAD on her shitty blog. DEFAMED Funke Akindélé, RMD, Mayowa and Sophia Momodu who’s siding shit.This is coming few daysafter Kemi Olunloyo dragged Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu over reaction to her beef with the blogger.

READ MORE - https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/09/finally-kemi-olunloyo-has-revealed-what.html?m=1
Re: Finally Kemi Olunloyo Has Revealed What Linda Ikeji Did To Her by mykomini(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jennifer Lopez falls from stage during her performance in Vegas

Jennifer Lopez who headlined her Vegas Residency show, reportedly fell on stage but bounced back gracefully in the swing of things .

While performing on Saturday at her Vegas residency show, Jennifer Lopez took a spill on stage, and landed on her famous booty. She got help from a fan in the front row who helped her get back up.

Here is the video below;Jennifer Lopez, her famous fans and friends celebrated in her dressing room backstage after the show, where they danced and sang along to music, a source told ET. The 49-year-old’s boyfriend, Alex Rodriguez, was by her side, along with Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara, DuaLipa, and Becky G.

READ MORE - https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/09/jennifer-lopez-falls-from-stage-during.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Considering Vying For Political Office – Police PRO Dolapo Badmus / Banky W Shares Food For Thought To Fix Up Nigerian Youth / Burna Boy Gets Plaque From O2 Academy For His Sold Out Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.