Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. (1420 Views)

Laura Ikeji Did A Permanent Pointed Nose Surgery (Photos, Video) / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. by Daminaj1(f): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
https://www.daminaij.com/2018/11/stella-dimoko-allges-that-linda-ikeji.html

The ongoing beef between Linda and Stella took a step further when Stella accused Linda of being a Liar. See her allegations below

-Liar and a thief
- Steals Sperm
- suggests that Linda did not carry her child
_Suggests she does not know the father of her child.
- Suggests that Linda steals other people's content
- Suggests that Linda steals from hotel rooms.
-

See her post below;

Linda the snake,Why are you using other people to reply me? Talk to me directly and stop hiding.i see they are urging you to fight on. I may not be as rich as you claim to be but I don’t steal people’s sperm and I don’t go to peoples hotel room to steal stuff not given to them. I don’t lie on people and I don’t bad mouth people and put them on speaker the way you do your celeb friends and laugh at them. The people fighting for you did u tell them the reason you and I don’t talk? Sperm thief Content thief and the other one. Come out of your maternity leave and stop hiding. You stole my stories to build your blog. I couldn’t do anything and when it was too much I lifted your interview to show you how it feels but no u didn’t get the message becos it runs through you. I carried my kids in my womb and I know who their father is, and I am so proud of myself. Like I said you are small fry. #please reply again and I will get back to you if I am still less busy and if not I will reply you as soon as I can. #ole.

lalasticlala

Re: Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. by Daminaj1(f): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
More BELOW IF YOU MISSED THE GIST;.

1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Linda Ikeji is just a shameless hypocrite. I hope karma will start dealing with you very soon for all the lives you destroyed and the marriages your useless blog crashed. That's why still today I love how wizzy dealt with her and her senseless copy and paste blog. Since that incident, Linda hasn't reported any wizzy news on her lying blog.

Stupid narcissistic ediot. Besides you and that other idiotic Stella darkukus or whatever deserve one another. Both of you lie, you cheat and you launder the images of bad people. And to top it all, both of you are international oloshos!!!

Two stupid hanties with smelly kpekus undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. by Daminaj1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Linda Ikeji is just a shameless hypocrite. I hope karma will start dealing with you very soon for all the lives you destroyed and the marriages your useless blog crashed. That's why still today I love how wizzy dealt with her and her senseless copy and paste blog. Since that incident, Linda hasn't reported any wizzy news on her lying blog.

Stupid narcissistic ediot. Besides you and that other idiotic Stella darkukus or whatever deserve one another. Both of you lie, you cheat and you launder the images of bad people. And to top it all, both of you are international oloshos!!!

lol
Re: Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. by Cholls(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

my brother be calming down na cheesy
Re: Stella Dimoko Suggest Linda Ikeji Did Not Carry Her Baby, Says She Steals Sperm. by Karemarealty288(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

Nigeria celebraties beef no dey pass....preek, toto, sperm, touch breast, suck preek, snatch preek, snatch toto.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Dima Okojie Stuns In Thigh Revealing Ankara Style / #bbnaija: "My Morning Routine" - Nina Stuns Extremely (photo) / Don Jazzy React To Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.