Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Apst Suleman N1b Suit: Fear Grips Sowore As Court Is Set To Pass Judgment Nov 6 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apst Suleman N1b Suit: Fear Grips Sowore As Court Is Set To Pass Judgment Nov 6 (596 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Sowore As AAC Chairman / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him / AAC Reaffirms Sowore As National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apst Suleman N1b Suit: Fear Grips Sowore As Court Is Set To Pass Judgment Nov 6 by United4greatnes: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
It is not yet uhuru for presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore, the publisher of Sahara Reporters as the N1billion libel suit filed against him by Apostle Johnson Suleman, the President/Founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide will come up for hearing at the Ikeja High Court in Lagos on November 6, 2018.

You would recall that march last year, Apostle Johnson Suleman filed a libel suit of  N1billion against Sahara Reporters owner for defaming his character. The fiery preacher was under media trial last year and Sowore the owner of Sahara Reporters was part of the blackmail gang that was spearheaded by Festus Keyamo, a controversial lawyer.

During the media trail, Omoyele Sowore published several libelous articles against the man of God. Just recently, a Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke whom they got involved in the scandal came out to address the issue.

Daniella Okeke said "The man of God in question is a father to me but we live in a world where people judge you with their own standard..They said he bought me a Benz Jeep,I don’t own any and i have never owned any.. I read he bought me the car and a house in his name..That’s an insult!!

Am I a kid or teenager that a man buys me a ride and a house in his name? Its very Laughable cos All my properties are in my name. My lawyer contacted the licensing office where they claimed they got the info from and those ones said nobody contacted them"

According to reports, the fearless man of God said that he is going to tell Nigerians what they are bereft of in regard to the blackmail against him and that would be after the court judgement.

The presidential hope of Omoyele Sowore is already in bad shape as he is presently embroiled in another N10billion libel suit filed against him by Dr D.K Olukoya, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries. In the suit filed before the Akwa Ibom State High Court in Uyo, the MFM founder said he was constrained to take legal action against Sowore, his online platform, Sahara Reporters Incorporated and the Incorporated Trustees of Sahara Media Foundation for their alleged failure to desist from publishing false and malicious articles against him and his church, MFM, since 2013.

However, Sowore in a video released, alleged that Dr. D.K Olukoya sent his friend in the person of Dr. Aaron Akinloye to beg him and also let him know that he is willing to sponsor his presidential ambition.

Akinloye while reacting to Sowore's statement said the information passed onto the crowd Sowore addressed was wrong as the lawsuit he spoke on involving the MFM in Maryland, United States of America, had been won by MFM.

Akinloye, who said he met with Sowore on other private matters, wondered how he would have been chosen for such an assignment when he was not in the position to deal with such matters.
In his reply to Sowore on an online platform, he stated: “I Dr Aaron Akinloye have never said that the General Overseer sent me to you. You would recall that we were talking about UNILAG Alumni when you showed interest in the development of the school. Please, be very careful with the way you spread unconfirmed news. Mr Sowore, let me ask you, on what capacity would the G.O have sent me to you? I am not his media person. Please, be careful the way you are going about this.
“In fact, Sowore needs help. He needs plenty of prayers. Does he think he can sit down somewhere and begin to confuse the whole world? People that know him should call him to order. Somebody who said he was ready to confess his sins before the man of God. Sowore, we know your history while in Unilag anyway. I am not surprised. Why am I even disturbing myself over your cantankerous attitude?”

https://www.diasporareporters.com/apostle-sulemans-n1billion-libel-suit-against-sowore-court-to-pass-judgment-nov-6/

Re: Apst Suleman N1b Suit: Fear Grips Sowore As Court Is Set To Pass Judgment Nov 6 by United4greatnes: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Useless blackmailer
Re: Apst Suleman N1b Suit: Fear Grips Sowore As Court Is Set To Pass Judgment Nov 6 by Mostfavoured010(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: Apst Suleman N1b Suit: Fear Grips Sowore As Court Is Set To Pass Judgment Nov 6 by United4greatnes: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2018
It serves him right

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Moslem Angry About APC Imo State Result? / Photos Of Atiku And Peter Obi Hugging / FG Strategy Finally Worked On Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.