Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him (18049 Views)

2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo / Appeal Court Affirms Sowore As AAC Chairman / Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Angry Jonathan Didn’t Pick Him As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by NwekeUG(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2019
IgbereTV reports that the convener of Concerned Nigerians, Comrade Deji Adeyanju has volunteered to pick the convener of the RevolutionNow campaign Omoyele Sowore, since the DSS has said that no one came forward to pick him.

Comrade Deji Adeyanju made this known on Twitter. He wrote:

BREAKING: The DSS in a press release just said they have not released Sowore because nobody has come forward to receive him.

I, Comrade Deji Adeyanju, hereby volunteer to take Sowore. I will be at the DSS headquarters in the morning by 10am.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1192906517441400834?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1123121/deji-adeyanju-volunteers-pick-sowore-dss-said-one-came-pick/

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Beosten(m): 5:49am On Nov 09, 2019
Please, take raincoat or blanket along; you may need them in this journey.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by judgementyard(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2019
Something doesn't add up

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Passionate888: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2019
So falana no fit go there ni?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by pfadom: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2019
The presenr day Falana of El Zak Zaky is no longer the steam hot, no-nonsense type we used to have.

Since he ventured to contest Ekiti governorship in 2003 his steam has cooled down. Please help me. Is this incarnation, aging or politics?

Please arrange for someone to pick politician Sowore .
Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by TMSMedia: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Ok. Don't waste time oo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by partnerbizn5(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2019
I like this guy's confidence.

27 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by johnkay1(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Noted
Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by sammyj: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2019
angry This DSS people are the biggest SCAM of the century. You are quick to pick him up with all your resources but slow as snail to release him because no one came to pick him up. All this delaying tactics wouldn't work at all. Free the man as he has met the court bail. Shinkena!! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Jaynom(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2019
He kinda looks like 9ice. A light skinned 9ice with a bit of weight grin

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by MrPsalmist(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2019
Sowore will now have a friend there with him We will miss you Mr Deji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Reader530(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2019
Yea

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2019
no be DSS again, they will come up with another excuse again!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by drlaykay(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Can't he go home himself?
I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Baztardmods: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2019
Buhari has gone down in history as the most tribalistic, divisive, clueless, lawless and incompetent president of Nigeria

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Angelfrost(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2019
pfadom:
The presenr day Falana of El Zak Zaky is no longer the steam hot, no-nonsense type we used to have.

Since he ventured to contest Ekiti governorship in 2003 his steam has cooled down. Please help me. Is this incarnation, aging or politics?

Oshiokomole also comes to mind... There must be something about Nigerian politics that makes saints become demons.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2019
DSS can lie. I was at their office waiting all day, but they won't let me have access to even talk to sowore. if I catch any DSS now enh

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Good man.

You will be shocked that they will tell you that they have closed since 9a.m

13 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Authoreety: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Dss will just carry him o
Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by solmusdesigns: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
cheesy

This one just want fame by force...

He thought getting locked up in kano would give him national relivance like Nnamdi kanu and he would get money.. but wawu Charly Boy cashed out using him

He has being looking for all means to get locked up again so as to get fame and some gofund me millions

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Tybabe0001(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Let me call Uber for him jooooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Olukat(m): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=pfadom post=83865017]The presenr day Falana of El Zak Zaky is no longer the steam hot, no-nonsense type we used to have.

Please arrange for someone to pick politician Sowore .[/quot

You are too dull and confused!
Who are you and what have you achieved apart from voting for Buhari? angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Yinxies(f): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
drlaykay:
Can't he go home himself?
I don't understand

My thought exactly. Has he forgotten his address
Super Ember Starter Package for N20,000 only! Includes website, Logo, letterhead and business card. Contact 08066452067 for details

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by qualityovenbake(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2019
No be Naija we dey. I won't be surprised if Deji is arrested and detained without probable cause.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by BlackCrainte: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Great opportunity to arrest Deji too

Sowore should be released and Deji taken into custody

That boy needs to be taught a lesson
Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Pavore9: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
As if Sowore is a kindergarten pupil and needs an adult to go pick him up from school.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him by Realdeals(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2019
pfadom:

You only read headlines and have never followed Sowore's case unless it hit Nairaland FP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not / SSS Detain El-rufai At MMIA In Lagos / No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.