Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) (2114 Views)

Raheem Sterling Wishes Osita Iheme A Happy Birthday On Instagram (photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2018
The captain of Real Madrid has dedicated a post to the “boss” of Pilar Rubio in “El Hormiguero” and he has responded twice.

After Saturday victory for the minimum against Espanyol at the Santiago Bernabéu, Sergio Ramos has reappeared on Instagram on Sunday to dedicate a publication to the presenter Pablo Motos, the television “boss” of Pilar Rubio in “El Hormiguero”.

The Real Madrid captain wanted to welcome him in this social network by sharing a relaxed photograph of the two in which they appear “smoking” a sweet that perfectly reflects how well they spend together.

“Smoking life with chocolate puritos … and welcome to my friend Motos for becoming Instagram. Welcome to Instagram”, Sergio Ramos has written with her labeling Pablo Motos.

See this post on Instagram
Smoking life with chocolate puritos … and welcome my friend Motos �� for making Instagram � Welcome to Instagram, @pablomotos

A shared publication by Sergio Ramos (@sergioramos) on Sep 23, 2018 at 3:29 PDT

Pablo Motos, who premiered his Instagram account on September 6, has been quick to echo this publication of Sergio Ramos and has done so twice. In addition to commenting saying “Thank you friend, you are the greatest” , he has also shared it with his own followers changing the end of the text of the football player to praise him as a person:

“Smoking life with chocolate puritos with my friend @sergioramos, one of the biggest dudes I know”, commented the presenter.

They had already shown their good relationship
This exchange of messages has once again highlighted the good relationship between Sergio Ramos and Pablo Motos, something that had also been shown outside the cameras of “El Hormiguero”.

One of the examples is from last year, when they were caught going to eat together accompanied by their respective partners, Pilar Rubio and Laura Llopis, at a restaurant in the capital.

See More Fan Reaction Comment Below....

Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/real-madrid-captainsergio-ramos-caught-smoking-weed-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Weed without flame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 1:06am On Sep 24, 2018
ufuosman:
Weed without flame

which one is better?? tongue
Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Nigeriapen1:

which one is better?? tongue
I don't know cos I don't smoke
Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by emaxjey(m): 1:17am On Sep 24, 2018
kk.. that by d way.. .... Today was the only day , when I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me....show me some love guys..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by Nigeriapen1: 1:56am On Sep 24, 2018
emaxjey:
kk.. that by d way.. .... Today was the only day , when I cried & my mother Smiled on it. Happy Birthday Mother’s lovely child, Happy Birthday to Me....show me some love guys..
will u give her some weeds??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by Ezkid(m): 5:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Where weed is legal, you definitely cannot be caught smoking it!
Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by otunde527: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Not a biggie he is human anyways

No one is perfect

Check my Ziggy for your Chinese rmb
Re: Real Madrid Captain,sergio Ramos Caught Smoking Weeds On Instagram (photos) by otunde527: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Not a biggie he is human anyways

No one is perfect

Check my Ziggy for your Chinese rmb....

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Massive Behind In Sexy Bodysuit (photos) / Rudeboy's Wife Vs Mr P's Wife In Beauty Context / Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Reacts To Her Father's Day Message As She Slams Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.