Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,537 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

INEC Official Arrested For Destroying Osun State Election Results. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INEC Official Arrested For Destroying Osun State Election Results. PHOTOS (378 Views)

Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Official Arrested For Destroying Osun State Election Results. PHOTOS by G1STM0RE: 5:37am On Sep 24, 2018
A man who claimed to be a staff member of the Independent National Electoral Commission was arrested by party supporters at Ayedaade Local Government Area of Osun State for tearing an INEC result sheet believed to be under contention when results of the state governorship election were being released.

The man, Salawu Mutiu Kolawole, with an INEC identification card, said a superior officer, Mrs Aderinoye, called him and directed him to proceed to St Peter’s in Ayedaade to tear the result sheet.

A Peoples Democratic Party agent had contended that 1,000 votes were deducted from the party’s result in the area earlier during the collation of results at the INEC office in Osogbo.

Kolawole said, “An Electoral Officer, Mrs Aderinoye, in Ayedaade council, called me and asked me to go to the council and tear the result sheet.

“Before I could ask her why I had to go and do it, she hung up. I approached another EO, Mr Oladunjoye, and told him what my boss said. I went there to tear it but while doing it, two party agents met me there and arrested me.”

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/inec-official-arrested-destroying-osun-state-election-results

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: INEC Official Arrested For Destroying Osun State Election Results. PHOTOS by G1STM0RE: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2018
cool
Re: INEC Official Arrested For Destroying Osun State Election Results. PHOTOS by emmie14: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2018
Stupid statement
Re: INEC Official Arrested For Destroying Osun State Election Results. PHOTOS by Exwizard: 6:26am On Sep 24, 2018
He's been paid to do so

(1) (Reply)

Their Mom Just Had A Baby! Man Sleeps With Twin Stepdaughters, Impregnates One. / Lady Falls To Her Death While Trying To Take A Selfie On A 27th Floor Balcony / Rich Men mess One Round And Sleep But Agbero Ones Will Hit It Overnight-pat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.