Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,451 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA (21174 Views)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71472564:

yes, your nothing but a Dog, I will stone and set you on fire until you die.
Nonsense!

Don't come here and post shit next time
Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2018
gocac:
yes, your nothing but a Dog, I will stone and set you on fire until you die.
Nonsense!

Don't come here and post shit next time
Gecoz, so you have another account?
You got banned there and you still came with this one to constitute more nuisance, I'll soon have your time once again.
Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by kindnyce(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2018
gocac:
Shame on you Buhari....

We are taking back our country from a lifeless and useless illiterate like you.

Shame on all Osun state people that voted for APC.

Your submission is full of unintelligent wordings.
It's full if hate and galed jealousy.
I repeat, nothing, no matter what you lots do can stop PMB , from returning to power come 2019.
The worst you can do is to rant endlessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2018
kindnyce:

I repeat, nothing, no matter what you lots do can stop PMB , from returning to power come 2019.
Please let them know my brother.
Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2018
kindnyce:

Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by Hardeysolution(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2018
All of you want to Jill yourself on top Buhari matter. APC ain't fools you know. And all of you are here ranting, APC members are just sighting you guys.... Lol...

Buhari till 2023... Or let me say APC till 2023.....

Then, we will have another sets, then from anywhere and any party.... I will gladly support the best candidate.

Right now no best

Saraki is a desperate thief
Atiku is a desperate destroyer
The young ones aren't ready yet...

BUHARI is the best option even though he isn't perfect for us... But out of the imperfect, he is still the preferred.

Some people already shouting team Saraki..?

The same way you hated since 2015, you will come back to hate. Nonsense. PDP playing you and you're all believing.

Our plans are ready. We will change Nigeria for real. We are prepared for it.

APC! Till forever if they don't Bleep up Sha.
Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
All of you want to Jill yourself on top Buhari matter. APC ain't fools you know. And all of you are here ranting, APC members are just sighting you guys.... Lol...

Buhari till 2023... Or let me say APC till 2023.....

Then, we will have another sets, then from anywhere and any party.... I will gladly support the best candidate.

Right now no best

Saraki is a desperate thief
Atiku is a desperate destroyer
The young ones aren't ready yet...

BUHARI is the best option even though he isn't perfect for us... But out of the imperfect, he is still the preferred.

Some people already shouting team Saraki..?

The same way you hated since 2015, you will come back to hate. Nonsense. PDP playing you and you're all believing.

Our plans are ready. We will change Nigeria for real. We are prepared for it.

APC! Till forever if they don't Bleep up Sha.

Re: Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA by lawalosky(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2018
post=71472307:
WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MR PRESIDENT

Wishing you safe trip TO and FRO as you are doing everything you can do to make this country GREAT again from the debris it was reduced to prior now.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Meet The 2 Wives Of Gov. Adeleke, Ngozi & Titi / DSS Carts Away Files On Tinubu, Aides From ICPC, CCB - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.