Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga (67810 Views)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2018
I wonder what I'm suppose to use Davido nd Chioma after sex video nd pix for...

Some people hv lost it.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by candygist: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Yambee:
God bless this boy die.

Why he no go dey happy always?

Oya BABA GOD I tap into the blessings of the ADELEKE'S .

Keep tapping o. Don't go and work

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Hoodbilonia: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2018
always ugly girls
dey have self esteem issues
look at wizkid
oritsefemi
desmond elliot
and many more
dey marry ugly girls
remove dah make up
u go run

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by poet2003: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2018
These NYSC corper..we are watching him keenly..his NYSC will b inconclusive
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by okerekeikpo: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by troublemakea(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2018
mrjaydee:
but if she give you u go suck am.. mugun no let Hate kill you!

you fit famz a fallen hero undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2018
When this two are done acting they should please tell me I was sleeping

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Yambee: 8:25am On Sep 24, 2018
candygist:

Keep tapping o. Don't go and work

How is your Yahoo boyfriend?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:
And this girl has parents o sad Watching her frolicking with a guy she's not married to and there's no assurance she'll get married to when she ought to be in school.

But, wait, dem never rusticate this one like this?

theres poverty in the land, parents these days are forced to love-vendor their wayward daughters for cash, after all the girl will eventually self destruct, why not cash in on her notoreity.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by friendl: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Jealousy go kill una ,abeg let them enjoy ,cute couple
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Kingjames(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
I will never take this children serious, not until they're both naked in the market square with the male rod finding its way blindly into the ever-waiting wet pot of my sister...and a loud moan sound heard in the kitchen

21st century kids

bunkum
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by adesina746: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Yambee:
God bless this boy die.

Dont go and work be tapping what is untappable grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by adesina746: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
always ugly girls
dey have self esteem issues
look at wizkid
oritsefemi
desmond elliot
and many more
dey marry ugly girls
remove dah make up
u go run

The sole call ugly girls give more emotional peace and the fine girls give more emotional pains. Which wld u choose?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by oluwaahmed: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Does this girl have parents at all or OBO money dey cover their eyes.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by yipata: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2018
lol, its easy to say. Why not tap into thier seeds.

Yambee:
God bless this boy die.

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2018
jesmond3945:
Nairaland the number one junk site in nigeria. So two people about to have sex is your definition of chilling. The future is really bleak.

No be today

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Mordson: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Good for them.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by mokt(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2018
This Chioma's kitten go dey hot 24/7. Choi
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by neonly: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:
After the reggae, play the blues, the blues, the blues

U mean after d blues nd Reggie this what next

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Tblesd: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Typical of Igbo pple, Wen dey see anybody wt money,they attach themselves to d person, dey forget parents, school and their loved ones. Be it Yorubas or Abokis.That is just d bitter truth
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by tehilah92(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
very soon, we go watch their sex video
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Mankosi: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
This guy should grow up pls and stop making people hate him and probably go against him in this election. This is not what we expect now.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2018
On this note I declare them more successful.

Davido is greater than federal power.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
This chioma is becoming a leech, clinging so tight to Davido, so dependent on him, don't she have things to do with her life? school to finish, work to do, her value as a woman will keep depreciating in Davido's eyes the more she stays with him frequently 'cause less is more.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by BanevsJoker(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
This girl keeps disgracing her parents on a daily.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by woodfrank(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2018
goodnessme1:
No be his fault,is not easy to have Igbo girl on your side.

Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by PotatoSalad(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2018
Last photo. When you cum and she keeps sucking grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by addikt(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2018
queensera:
>>

WATCH FULL VIDEO OF THEM HAVING FUN HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/davido-chioma-having-fun-in-their-bed-room-video/

AHHHH....MAKE WE WATCH WATIN??...

FULL VIDEO OF THEM HAVING FUN??....OH gosh!
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by addikt(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2018
queensera:
>>

WATCH FULL VIDEO OF THEM HAVING FUN HERE
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/davido-chioma-having-fun-in-their-bed-room-video/

AHHHH....MAKE WE WATCH WATIN??..

FULL VIDEO OF THEM HAVING FUN??....OH gosh!
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Chioma go don suck preek tire.... chai
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Make she kukuma carry belle nah.... Warris dis mehnn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.