Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga (67825 Views)

5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Osun Election: The Moment Davido Stormed His Hometown Sitting On Top Of A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by adetes: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2018
This is nt news

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2018
hillaryfuse:
Winning is very assured 100%
Todays game still available ....view won ticket

I dont know why u guys have choose to be useless in ur lives. Scams will never pay you rather u bringing more curses for ur future children. Grow up and get something else's to do
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by BabbanBura(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2018
goodnessme1:
No be his fault,is not easy to have Igbo girl on your side.

Are igbo gals this sweet? Where is mistyebby - is this true?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Adakintroy: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2018
Merimental:

d so called most nigerian parents wuld wish it was der own daughter dating a billionaires son. IMO

When the girl ought to be in school and fighting for her own assurance just in case. He is not married to the guy yet.

If she becomes a baby mama now plus all this bedroom photos. Who will marry her ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by blaqroy: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:
And this girl has parents o sad Watching her frolicking with a guy she's not married to and there's no assurance she'll get married to when she ought to be in school.

But, wait, dem never rusticate this one like this?

marriage or no marriage she is already made,who marriage eep?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Mynightmare: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:
And this girl has parents o sad Watching her frolicking with a guy she's not married to and there's no assurance she'll get married to when she ought to be in school.

you wey go school and have better parents, who you epp??
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by GreatrAnalyst: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:

Talk about money, fame...
more especially the M O N E Y

Money doesn't only make the world go around, but even upside down. Do you know that even Davido's father gave up on preventing him from being a musician, not a gospel musician o, even though the dad is a staunch Christian...all because at the end of the day, Davido has not done bad in adding more money and/or influence to Adeleke's dynasty.
Money is powerful.

Nothing against Davido. Nothing against anyone.
Just saying that it is a powerful thing.
May we have it more and more and more...
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by aameyah(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Must you show the whole world y'all been having sex? undecided undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Pentools(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Merimental:

d so called most nigerian parents wuld wish it was der own daughter dating a billionaires son. IMO

My brother you are so right. Especially for IMO pple. For IMO parents especially when it comes to their daughters and rich people.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Jojujewel(f): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2018
Their business lipsrsealed
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by FitnessHomme: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by jonadaft: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Criis:

TYPICAL OSU GIRL

DEM NO GET SHAME

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by baby124: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2018
lol. Na wa o
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Switruth: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
mrjaydee:
but if she give you u go suck am.. mugun no let Hate kill you!
Jaydee no kee me with laff abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by mistyebby(f): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=BabbanBura post=71477164]

Are igbo gals this sweet? Where is mistyebby - is this true?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by BabbanBura(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
mistyebby:

Go ask davido o cheesy. He is currently on the matter. wink

that obe na Davido ON top Chioma na, how can i know since i no go ON top Igbo girl na - ever heard of "the taste is in the eating"?
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by lloyds(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
The way Davido loves this lady is very amazing to me..

She is so average to me. Well, what's my own self.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Kira290(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Igbo girls wey me I dey Bleep anyhow for here.. undecided
goodnessme1:
No be his fault,is not easy to have Igbo girl on your side.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Kira290(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
God this girl is making me hard undecided cry
Let me call my gf abeg.
Before I die here.
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
jesmond3945:
Nairaland the number one junk site in nigeria. So two people about to have sex is your definition of chilling. The future is really bleak.

Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by zehix: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
hmmmm....na so. Winners things
Re: Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga by Omonaijani: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) / Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.