Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results (5281 Views)

INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Oblitz(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by RevenGeMission: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2018
I just watched this video and i am not sure what to make of it

I know in the video , the men were complaining that all the votes were for APC

The party agent claimed he heard someone saying over the phone that he's rescued some people in

Someone mentioned Ilorin west

If this video is real, and belongs to Osun, those PDPpigs should bow their heads in shame

4 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by tribalistseun: 7:00am On Sep 24, 2018
In the video I could hear one of the agent saying the votes must be converted to APC.

Inec must not rig this election o, cos its clear osun people voted for PDP

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Firefire(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
APC, una well done ooo

9 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2018
That was last local government election in ilorin (not Osun) when saraki(was still in APC) tried to manipulate d election

4 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2018
tribalistseun:
In the video I could hear one of the agent saying the votes must be converted to APC.

Inec must not rig this election o, cos its clear osun people voted for PDP
So u didn't hear the man saying ilorin West?

5 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Butterflyleo: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Firefire:
APC, una well done ooo

This was your new lord and savior sarakis handwork in kwara and has nothing to do with Osun.

Saraki and fraud and manipulator in chief did this with his thugs in kwara for his selfish self

Is Ilorin west in Osun?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Butterflyleo: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
yemaldo:

So u didn't hear the man saying ilorin West?

Wailers always wail more than they can reason.

The guy you quoted falls into that category

6 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by babasanti: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
what a failed country. APC the worst thing to happen to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wailers always wail more than they can reason.

The guy you quoted falls into that category
After all your propaganda,the result shock you abi?The people are wiser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Firefire(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This was your new lord and savior sarakis handwork in kwara and has nothing to do with Osun.

Saraki and fraud and manipulator in chief did this with his thugs in kwara for his selfish self

Is Ilorin west in Osun?

While the looter is in APC right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Butterflyleo: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Firefire:

While the looter is in APC right?

Which looter was in APC? He does not serve any party but himself alone . Use and dump is his logo.

Right now he has suspended the resumption of NASS Again until after their primaries which he did so he can leverage off that to let PDP know he can deal with them if he does not emerge as the Presidential candidate for them.

You are still a political neophyte obviously not to see what's up even in your own backyard

4 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Firefire(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Which looter was in APC? He does not serve any party but himself alone . Use and dump is his logo.

Right now he has suspended the resumption of NASS Again until after their primaries which he did so he can leverage off that to let PDP know he can deal with them if he does not emerge as the Presidential candidate for them.

You are still a political neophyte obviously not to see what's up even in your own backyard

Wetin concern agbero with overload... Na you BMCs go surely die of heart-attack, For me, Buhary must return back to his cows. Finito!

4 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by fineboynl(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2018
...finally from a joints scientists worldwide we have developed this for 2019 election.
please mentioned those still remaining to take this.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018
The video is trash....

I have moved ahead.
Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by molatubintu: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
HMMMM. I WISH ON ELECTION DAY EVERYBODY WILL JUST SIT AT HOME.... THE FACS OF BUHARI AND CO GO FUNNY DIE

2 Likes

Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by lawrence35(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rigging election is no news, that elections were not rigged, that will be news.
Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by pasydron(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
undecided cool
Re: Election: Secret Camera showing manipulation of results by lovere: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Honestly this got me thinking...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination / ICT: Enugu Govt Trains 114 Indigent Girls, Women, Boys In Rural Areas / Buhari's Absensce At London Town Hall Meeting Strikes Controversies [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.