Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri (15506 Views)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by londonrivals: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Vice president, Prof. Osinbajo and Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha at Relief Market for the official Launch of Trader Moni Program in Owerri, Imo State. 22nd September, 2018.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-osinbajo-and-okorocha-launch-trader-moni-in-owerri/

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by londonrivals: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by danelson007(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2018
did u notice anything in the pictures, the only people that are raising their hands are the people they came with, I mean the people they planted to make it look they are happy. an igbo woman knows that 10k is too petty to be happy about. Oga go and share this money in the north or South West. we don't need it here.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by ODUBEZE: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2018
In the last pishure see Okorocha teeth like goat own!

If for almost 4 years of leadership all APC could do is distribution of N10,000 undecided then something is wrong somewhere!

They believe in this right Then they should genuinely strip their relations and children access to luxurious lives then ask them to start with N10,000

Then we will appreciate their thought towards the masses

They couldn't even pay workers their entitlements so how do they expect these traders to pay back??,

What are they preaching

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by gaby(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2018
Okorocha as an individual, not the Politician had won my respect when I stumbled on a live show of his birthday celebration with kids from his foundation. The man has got a heart of gold and there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to change my mind about him as an individual on this.

What he does and keeps doing with the foundation is sure something worthy of emulation.

My respect to you Rochas Okorocha the philanthropist.

Rochs the Governor will be a discussion for another day.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by richidinho(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2018
lol...tradermoni that never worked in osun
this govt is confuse

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by osuofia2(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2018
SMH... OSINBANJO IS BECOMING SO USELESS, A WHOLE PROFESSOR OF LAW BEEN REDUCED TO VISITING ONE MARKET TO ANOTHER SHARING 10K BY THE ORDER OF A DULLARD PRESIDENT. E NO GO BETTER FOR PMB.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Buharimustgo: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Rochas will be massively voted out despite all this,I trust Ndi IMO,Osun is still learning work.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Doerstech(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2018
What's the usefulness of this 10K thing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by estyvino(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2018
The Women were even sitting down.

Not even enough to pay for one term school fees for one child in an everage private school

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Fesomu(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2018
osuofia2:
SMH... OSINBANJO IS BECOMING SO USELESS, A WHOLE PROFESSOR OF LAW BEEN REDUCED TO VISITING ONE MARKET TO ANOTHER SHARING 10K BY THE ORDER OF A DULLARD PRESIDENT. E NO GO BETTER FOR PMB.
you can never be a successful politician

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by kgr8mike(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2018
How else can we describe vote buying? How else can we define it?

10,10 thousand...

There was indeed a country.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Old time scammer and Pastor 'saint'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Rochas to be succeeded by uche nwosu.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by chloride6: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Are you sure you dont need round two in Osun State?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Trader Moni didn't work in Osun ( a supposed APC stronghold), it will not ( in fact, never) work in Imo or anywhere down south.

Buhari thinks it's by pardoning Idahosa...

We are not those that masturbated on a fairytale GCFR bestowed on the man they killed.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
danelson007:
did u notice anything in the pictures, the only people that are raising their hands are the people they came with, I mean the people they planted to make it look they are happy. an igbo woman knows that 10k is too petty to be happy about. Oga go and share this money in the north or South West. we don't need it here.
Nice observation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by laffwitmi: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2018
God bless PMB and PYO

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by bedspread: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
I Doubt if this Woman I see here is also for the Traders Moni neither is she the one Selling this Tomato and okro here...

Let me just keep Quiet!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by 12345baba(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
See okorocha teeth like those him road wey IMO acidic rain destroy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by yipata: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2018
can u dash 5k?

Doerstech:
What's the usefulness of this 10K thing?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by LibertyRep: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
It failed in Osun.

Maybe it would work in Imo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2018
First time in history of Nigeria, government giving citizens loans free of charge without collaterral

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by maestroferdi: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2018
Collect the money but please vote out these jokers....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Butterflyleo: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2018
danelson007:

So the 2 men in this picture were planted?

Your brain dey pain you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by semyman: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2018
This is because of the election that is coming up there next week. Why now, they want to bribe the voters
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2018
yipata:
can u dash 5k?

I think you need to know that not everyone is wretched...

10k is not something we should celebrate. Like seriously that money is not enough for an ordinary weekend outing.

What this govt is doing is typical impoverishment, so they will still have the poor to alleviate their poverty and count it as achievement

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by InvertedHammer: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2018
gaby:
Okorocha as an individual, not the Politician had won my respect when I stumbled on a live show of his birthday celebration with kids from his foundation. The man has got a heart of gold and there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to change my mind about him as an individual on this.

What he does and keeps doing with the foundation is sure something worthy of emulation.

My respect to you Rochas Okorocha the philanthropist.

Rochs the Governor will be a discussion for another day.
/
LOL.

Pablo Escobar, El Chappo Guzman, Christopher Coke of Jamaica, Raymond Marquez, Frank Lucas, Al Capone were all philanthropists to the core but very dangerous on the inside.

It shows that the devil can be philanthropic. Don't be deceived by public show of goodwill.

/

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Police Should Parade Abba Kyari Like Nnamdi Kanu / Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality / Akpabio’s Governors Forum Snubbed By PDP States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.