Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri (15505 Views)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Hardeysolution(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Doerstech:
What's the usefulness of this 10K thing?
they said they will share 5k... You guys are asking for it. You're seeing 10k being shared, now you're saying something else. You didn't talk about npower and the rest... It's hyprocrisy that's doing you and others
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by kingthreat(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2018
danelson007:

u are simply a chicken. 10k is too petty my friend. how many cups of rice can 10k buy. and it's even a loan. bros take the 10 go and buy sense.

If 10k is too petty, then give 10 people in need 10k today. Scroll down your phone and give 10 people either a student, senior citizen in need or manual labour worker, etc. If you don't do that, you're a mega hypocrite. Sorry for being harsh but be a blessing to others even in a PETTY WAY.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by gaby(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
drchuks1234:
Oga go and seat down if you don't have any reasonable thing to vomit here

Thank you sir..keep vomiting insults since you lack the mental acumen to challenge my position on Okorocha as an Individual not as a politician.

Mumu dr bleating from every corner of his mouth. Reading and comprehension is too big a task for your dull brain.

I repeat...

Okorocha sparing a thought for the less privileged and actually doing the walk of it with his foundation leaves a huge impression of him on me as a person not the politician Rochas.

You can now come and beat me...idiot
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Bitterleafsoup: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hardeysolution:
they said they will share 5k... You guys are asking for it. You're seeing 10k being shared, now you're saying something else. You didn't talk about npower and the rest... It's hyprocrisy that's doing you and others

http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/03/weve-not-paid-2017-beneficiaries-n-power/
My friend check list well of N power
HADIZA
N-Power Teach [Bauchi State]
ABIOLA ATINUKE
N-Power Teach
[Ogun State]
CEPHAS VICTORIA
N-Power Teach [Taraba State]

Igbo youths and Npower mba!
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by gaby(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
LOL.

Pablo Escobar, El Chappo Guzman, Christopher Coke of Jamaica, Raymond Marquez, Frank Lucas, Al Capone were all philanthropists to the core but very dangerous on the inside.

It shows that the devil can be philanthropic. Don't be deceived by public show of goodwill.

/

I understand and agree with you bro...but I understand he has been on this course even before he delved into politics.

I have my reservations about him as a governor and his style of governance no doubt, my submission here however, is about Okorocha as an individual.

It takes a lot of humanity to even think of the less privilege in our communities not to talk of walking the walk.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Butterflyleo: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
just cause 10k can help you and your ppl doesn't mean a damn thing to us. That 10k is loan scheme is not for Igboland gerit in ur skull. Dm me your account I go dash you so you can cool down 12k wink 4 keeps.

Why don't you DM me your account so I can dash you 500k for keeps so you can upgrade yourself while you wail. Since all you have to give is 12k as dash money.

This means you are in no way better than these petty traders.

You are officially a petty wailer
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by KESO2: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
laffwitmi:
God bless PMB and PYO

God bless Nigeria

And may God bless all your efforts with 10k once in every 4years

Day light Scammers
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Bitterleafsoup: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why don't you DM me your account so I can dash you 500k for keeps so you can upgrade yourself while you wail. Since all you have to give is 12k as dash money.

This means you are in no way better than these petty traders.

You are officially a petty wailer

So now 12k is petty money?
Ok now....
Do you even have a domiciliary account?
I am currently chilling in the states on vacay in fact I just spent 2.5 on a Valentino bag yesterday so 500 will not help much but I can manage it for Disney World tomorrow.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by GSA01: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kudos to the Federal Government, for making sure that Traders get empowered, Even if some persons say its too small or insinuating that it is stipend for Election, truth be told it is a good initiative to empower petty traders..
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Butterflyleo: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

So now 12k is petty money?
Ok now....
Do you even have a domiciliary account?
I am currently chilling in the states on vacay in fact I just spent 2.5 on a Valentino bag yesterday so 500 will not help much but I can manage it for Disney World tomorrow.

When little children talk we know grin

See this one talking about a Dom account as if its an achievement.

Abeg look down and step on the cockroach running around between your legs in that your dingy cubicle before your visit the Disney world you keep imagining about as the child you are.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by SoNature(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
danelson007:
did u notice anything in the pictures, the only people that are raising their hands are the people they came with, I mean the people they planted to make it look they are happy. an igbo woman knows that 10k is too petty to be happy about. Oga go and share this money in the north or South West. we don't need it here.

Shut up!

Boastful idiots everywhere
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Amdoyin(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
danelson007:
did u notice anything in the pictures, the only people that are raising their hands are the people they came with, I mean the people they planted to make it look they are happy. an igbo woman knows that 10k is too petty to be happy about. Oga go and share this money in the north or South West. we don't need it here.
person wey dey for Lagos wey wan decide for people wey dey east.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Bitterleafsoup: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When little children talk we know grin

See this one talking about a Dom account as if its an achievement.

Abeg look down and step on the cockroach running around between your legs in that your dingy cubicle before your visit the Disney world you keep imagining about as the child you are.
You are very funny my Dear me with cockroaches lol. Never in my life not even in Nnewi.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Butterflyleo: 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
You are very funny my Dear me with cockroaches lol. Never in my life not even in Nnewi.

Throw away your cheap chairs and cheap décor. You are poor and need to enrol yourself for this 10k tradermoni or you still take my 500k offer and better your life with it

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Bitterleafsoup: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Throw away your cheap chairs and cheap décor. You are poor and need to enrol yourself for this 10k tradermoni or you still take my 500k offer and better your life with it
I told you I am on vacay if I was home I would embarrass you, my boys quarters is better. If your Madame catch you out the gate house your finished.
A whole family man thats it. Look at me a kid where I eat with my kids friends. It cost more then both those rooms. With my lil brokeself lol
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Butterflyleo: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
I told you I am on vacay if I was home I would embarrass you, my boys quarters is better. If your Madame catch you out the gate house your finished.

Yes your bq is better in your LA LA land of course.

Even my kids play/study room is better than your living room.

He even has a zorbies treasure hunt ready to go in it wink

Park well ipobian. Making noise and showing off isn't something I enjoy doing.

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Excellent Initiative.But Timing Is Suspect.Dont Fall For A P C Theatrics Though
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
danelson007:

it's ur brain that needs reset. u are still a butterfly. I don't argue with butterflies, if u were a bird it would have been better. that guy holding broom will finish 10k on beer in 3hrs. na the guy them dey give the 10k? u better behave

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Bitterleafsoup: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That is all you can offer for exercise get back to me.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
GSA01:
Kudos to the Federal Government, for making sure that Traders get empowered, Even if some persons say its too small or insinuating that it is stipend for Election, truth be told it is a good initiative to empower petty traders..
When will i buy the Latest power bike if Baba keeps paying Npower graduates 30k BMC stipend monthly

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Bitterleafsoup: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

poor child just a plastic to play with
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by klimkid: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Fesomu:
you can never be a successful politician
You have time to reply that cow, A man is busy travelling from state to state to make life better an that cow is saying rubbish.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by GSA01: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
When will i buy the Latest power bike if Baba keeps paying Npower graduates 30k BMC stipend monthly

I don't know when you will buy power bike, but one thing i know is that N-power programme is better and transparent than Sure-P. and its the largest social investment scheme ever..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Butterflyleo: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
That is all you can offer for exercise get back to me.

Naahh my kid has enough play ground eqipment outdoors to mess with. However, indoors is less play and more work but a little "intelligent" playtoy like his zorbies is great for mental health.

I run a very large extended family so whenever we have group visitations (which is quite often) we hang out a lot in my not so private movie room at the back of my house. When they leave, I just take out the other extra chairs and voila, my privacy returns.

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Butterflyleo: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
poor child just a plastic to play with

Vacation images are not same as home images. Stop killing your buzz by pasting vacation images which aren't yours.

I work hard and clean so I can live well and provide well. My life, my rules. My family, my slice of heaven.

When you get back home, give me a buzz
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by osuofia2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
kingthreat:

That 10k is helping small businesses. Unlike brainless mofos like you that hasn't given a dime to anyone
MUMU, GIVING 10K PEOPLE BEFORE ELECTIONS WHEN THE USELESS GOV REFUSED PAYING SALARY FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR AND YOU HEAR JUSTIFYING THAT .
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Bitterleafsoup: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Vacation images are not same as home images. Stop killing your buzz by pasting vacation images which aren't yours.

I work hard and clean so I can live well and provide well. My life, my rules. My family, my slice of heaven.

When you get back home, give me a buzz
That is my house and how I live and the only pics I have on my phone now because those areas were newly updated and I was showing my sister.I work hard too and live a clean life and so does everyone in my family so what is your point.
Did you need my BofA of 1st bank account? For that 500k you go dash or did u forget?
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by danelson007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Amdoyin:
person wey dey for Lagos wey wan decide for people wey dey east.

shatap. I am in okigwe presently and okigwe is IMO state. I can't be deceived. of all the people in that picture, no one is smiling except they people they came with. look at that woman's Tab does she look like she is the one selling tomatoes.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by danelson007(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
SoNature:

Shut up!

Boastful idiots everywhere

Chaii bros ur wife no give u food this morning? why u say vent the anger on me an? am I her, is she me, is me her. u be real akpa amu
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by tprecious2: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
osibanjo ur oga abroad, but u na market dem da send you, which way OSI BABA ?
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by chukxie(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
What can 10k Naira buy? This country called Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Greatidonis: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Shameless government trade money of 10 thousand in this hard times is that for lunch or a what? Because it wont even be enough for a pot of good soup not even 1 million or 100k. Tufiagwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ll Vote For Atiku Overwhelmingly Despite Wike’s Antics, Rivers PDP PCC / Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / Buhari Campaign Organisation: Pasali & Bayero Supporters Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.