Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive (3965 Views)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by danjaba(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2018
The call that halted the counting of osun gubernatorial election and ushered in this shameful inconclusive misadventure.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by BIDEEN: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Aye le oooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by Nbote(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2018
D Ekiti and Osun elections are a pointer to how desperate d APC are at clinging on to power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by DrRasheed: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2018
I expect something worth reading.
Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by uwa1(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Okay
Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by dkronicle(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Lols I'm already tired of Nigeria.
Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by SadiqBabaSani: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Wat A Shame, APC Desperation is Sickening

3 Likes

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by blackpanda: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:
D Ekiti and Osun elections are a pointer to how desperate d APC are at clinging on to power

More like a pointer to the stupidity of PDP. Both elections show voters don't care about party but results!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by aolawale025: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2018
He might have sought clarification

1 Like

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2018
I don't know what anyone thinks but I think this is worth investigating

4 Likes

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by Nbote(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

More like a pointer to the stupidity of PDP. Both elections show voters don't care about party but results!

Stupidity U say?? Despite all d results altering, votes buying and clear Federal involvement, d APC still got beaten and U somehow still think d PDP are stupid??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by Nbote(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2018
Awol1:
I don't know what anyone thinks but I think this is worth investigating

Who will investigate? D same ppl who are trying to rig d election?

2 Likes

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by blackpanda: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Nbote:

Stupidity U say?? Despite all d results altering, votes buying and clear Federal involvement, d APC still got beaten and U somehow still think d PDP are stupid??

All d rubbish u alleged has no bearing with reality. All international observers and NGOs notes the election was free and fair. So stop being a wailing loser!

5 Likes

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by Caseless: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Too many dunderheads!

1 Like

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by Nbote(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

All d rubbish u alleged has no bearing with reality. All international observers and NGOs notes the election was free and fair. So stop being a wailing loser!

No wonder dey call U ppl zoneBs... What happened in Ayedaada was free and fair I guess... Anyway lemme remind u of these comments so we know who's feeling more pained and who d loser is

blackpanda:

How did u know its public funds?

blackpanda:
Adeleke will NEVER be Governor! shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by hush15: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
danjaba:
The call that halted the counting of osun gubernatorial election and ushered in this shameful inconclusive misadventure.

This is a front page material o seun...
moderator, pls do the nevessary now

2 Likes

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by fineboynl(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2018
...finally from a joints scientists worldwide we have developed this for 2019 election.
please mentioned those still remaining to take this.

1 Like

Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by molatubintu: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
HAHHA POWER OF THE PHONE
Re: The Phone Call That Made The Election Inconclusive by GentleMoney: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. / Videos And Eyewitness Narration From Owo Church Attack (Graphic Video, Pics) / See How Seun, Nairaland CEO Critically Attack Islamic Principles On Twitter(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.