Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State (662 Views)

Police Arrested Man With Result Sheets Showing PDP Won Election, APGA Alleges / "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State by unndisputedd: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Just because you hate saraki, you dont want to say the truth, he said Osun people voted for change of government...

If indeed they voted for change of government

1.why is the victory margin narrow and not wider ?

2.Why did osun people still collect over 2k ftom APC for vote selling..

Dont deceive yourself....

PDP WON BY 3FACTORS.

1.. aregbesola inability to pay salary for 34month and increased state debt in four years(over 140billion naira).

2.Davido Personalty

3.Saraki factor..
Re: Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State by bender79: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Forget that saraki factor abegi. I hate it when people are overtly sentimental. What has saraki got to do with the lack of welfare of osun people? The same saraki you are talking about is likely to face the same disapproval back home in kwara

1 Like

Re: Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State by Jorussia(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
bender79:
Forget that sataki factor abegi. I hate it when people are overtly sentimental. What gas saraki got to do with the lack of welfare of osun people? The same saraki you are talking about is likely to face the same disapproval back home in kwara
This is one of the many reasons I don't want PDP to win,even though i want APC to be punished in osun state for complaceny and taking workers welfare for a ride.APC almost lost osun state election because of unnecessary personal egos,and avoidable post party primary election rifts.Personally,I support voting out underperforming governors and their parties,whether PDP or APC.I am an APC member,but i don't want to see that waste of a governor called Yahaya Bello,retaining his seat as governor of kogi state,come late 2019.
Re: Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State by uwa1(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2018
unndisputedd:
Just because you hate saraki, you dont want to say the truth, he said Osun people voted for change of government...

If indeed they voted for change of government

1.why is the victory margin narrow and not wider ?

2.Why did osun people still collect over 2k ftom APC for vote selling..

Dont deceive yourself....

PDP WON BY 3FACTORS.

1.. aregbesola inability to pay salary for 34month and increased state debt in four years(over 140billion naira).

2.Davido Personalty

3.Saraki factor..

Re: Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State by uwa1(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2018
bender79:
Forget that saraki factor abegi. I hate it when people are overtly sentimental. What has saraki got to do with the lack of welfare of osun people? The same saraki you are talking about is likely to face the same disapproval back home in kwara

Re: Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State by Caseless: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2018
bender79:
don't mind the kids. Saraki can't influence anything outside kwara.
Re: Three Vital Reason Why PDP Won Osun State by SternProphet: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2018
As an APC supporter, this is my take.

Sentiment about late Isiaka Adeleke YES, 45%

Salaries YES, 30 % reason

DavidO YES, 25% reason

Saraki NO, -100% reason .

I don't think most people know Yorubaland and Osun State. David O really tried for his family. He rallied the youth vote. The youth vote anywhere in Nigeria is the main vote. As for Saraki, please stop deceiving yourselves as he is deceiving himself. The Adeleke name does not need him.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Dangerous To Trust Buhari With Our Security — Jang / Former Goodluck Jonathan's Spokesman Niboro Wins APC Parallel Ticket / 14 Powerful Questions Buhari Needs To Answer Then I Step Down For Him-atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.