Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (4147 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2018
*Pastor's Second wife - Episode 1*

�����‍♂�‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�‍♂

Another Captivating and emotional tale to keep you glued till the last drop... Enjoy...

The last abortion I did was the fourth time I’m doing abortion for you. You want to destroy all the children in my womb? When I finally get married, what will I give to my husband? I will not abort this pregnancy, I will keep it and face the shame.

Stella lamented to her secret boyfriend after he asked her to go for abortion as usual. You know I am a pastor and my integrity is at stake if you keep this pregnancy. What will I tell my wife? What do you want me to tell my G.O? How will I stand my congregation? Those who wanted my downfall all this while will now have the opportunity to ground me. You can’t keep the pregnancy Stella.

These and more were the words of Pastor Olumodeji, when Stella insisted she will keep the pregnancy this time.
How did it go? I asked my friend. Stella has been my childhood friend for over two decades now. Every time she was pregnant for pastor Olumodeji, I was the only one she confided in. We were both members of the central choir until pastor Olumodeji transferred me to our new branch in the mainland and made me the head of the choir....

Continue reading on the link below..

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/09/24/pastors-second-wife-episode-1/

Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 by Ann2012(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2018
I definitely won't miss this

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Ann2012:
I definitely won't miss this

My sweetheart Ann..... Dalụ

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 by aprilwise(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
Guy. where is the continuation of the story.
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 by Ann2012(f): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
aprilwise:
Guy. where is the continuation of the story.

Click on the link, it will direct u to the conclusion
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Ann2012:

Click on the link, it will direct u to the conclusion

The link would take you to the main story.... Continue from where u stopped.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Ajala / Sad Stories From A Depressed Writer / FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.