Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Post Pictures,Recipies, and Processes Involved in the Food You Cook. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Post Pictures,Recipies, and Processes Involved in the Food You Cook. (904 Views)

One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Pictures,Recipies, and Processes Involved in the Food You Cook. by Joecruise(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2018
The other thread on food and cooking allows for picture. I made this thread for people who know how to cook basic and complex food, international and national food, those who will love to learn how to cook and those who will be willing participants in teaching others how to.
I personally dont know how to cook,hence my reason for this thread. Let's see how far this goes in making a contribution towards gaining this useful skill.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures,Recipies, and Processes Involved in the Food You Cook. by CDCEO001: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice thread! But is not a lacking skill in Nigeria. Waiting for a first post.
Re: Post Pictures,Recipies, and Processes Involved in the Food You Cook. by Joecruise(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
CDCEO001:
Nice thread!
But is not a lacking skill in Nigeria.
Waiting for a first post.
Thanks for notifying me on that.
Re: Post Pictures,Recipies, and Processes Involved in the Food You Cook. by Mariangeles(f): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Joecruise:
The other thread on food and cooking allows for picture. I made this thread for people who know how to cook basic and complex food, international and national food, those who will love to learn how to cook and those who will be willing participants in teaching others how to.
I personally dont know how to cook,hence my reason for this thread. Let's see how far this goes in making a contribution towards gaining this useful skill.
Thank you.
it's a brilliant idea...I might participate

1 Like

Re: Post Pictures,Recipies, and Processes Involved in the Food You Cook. by FlutterDollar99(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
I will keep this thread in mind

(1) (Reply)

Ever Burnt Stew Beyond Recognition? / Best Pizza Company In Nigeria / What I Saw In The Fanta Drink I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.