Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

When Your Exgirlfriend Breaks Up With You And Then Wants You Back - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When Your Exgirlfriend Breaks Up With You And Then Wants You Back (1227 Views)

Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back / Girl Friend Wants You To Operate A Joint Bank Account With Her If You Truely: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Exgirlfriend Breaks Up With You And Then Wants You Back by samie(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2007
Hi guys,i was inspired by Our Lady Spoilt to write this. I met this girl when i was in high school ,she lived two houses away from me , she was introduced to me by a friend and it was love at first sight.
We begin to see each other every chance we got . We were in love , we could'nt keep our hands off each other,we were so much in love being in each others arms blanks out both our minds,as like there is no care whatsoever in the world.This went on for a five years , until my last year in secondary school.My family moved away from yaba to agege and guys that was it,we begin to see less and less of each other .soon after they had a new neighbour , they had a son our age , they met before you know it the guy replaced me and he took her virginity. I found out from a friend that i was out of the picture ,so i forgot all about her.I let for the U S and came back after some years and i went to visit her , she is now married with two kids said she wants me back and she said she still loves me what do you guys think .
Re: When Your Exgirlfriend Breaks Up With You And Then Wants You Back by iice(f): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2007
she's married with two kids, she left you without you even knowing it from her, someone had to tell you. What's there to think about?
Re: When Your Exgirlfriend Breaks Up With You And Then Wants You Back by cuteass1(f): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2007
shocked shocked shocked and to hell with her marriage?? the girl sef na wah

if you guys were meant to be, i'm it would have happened, but it didn't. She's now married, she should face her marriage and her family.

You on the other hand, i advice you stay away, she's not just an ex-girlfriend, she's a married ex-girlfriend. You guys are not actually friends, maybe you went to visit on casual grounds "to see an ex-lover" but your continous visit to her place might ruin a happy home (i'm sure she was happy at least before you arrived and the once-shared-feelings were brought back to life)

she didn't have to start dating the other guy, but she did so she can't eat her cake and have it, BTW as she made her bed, and she's lying in it[/color][color=#990000]

and for all we care, it might just be an illusion of what you guys had, it might not even work out even if she walked out of her marriage to be with you. The worst part would be that you guys then would have ended up hurting so many people sad

the kids that were reaped of their home, the husband that was reaped of his wife and family, both of them's parental families, to be honest with you. there are big chances that you guys might end up hating and despicing each other. Is it really worth it?? cry cry i don't think so

So dear just keep away from her, move on with your life and let what has turned out to be, be wink

your lady is out there, go get her and make a happy home for yourself, one that will be based on true marrital qualities and circumstances cool

(1) (Reply)

Fat Ladies / Christain Brothers Add Me On 5563d1ea Lets Chat / Looking 4 A Girl-woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.