Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

What Is ABS Sef? What Does It Do? Well View Below. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is ABS Sef? What Does It Do? Well View Below. (851 Views)

Please What Does This Alert Light On My Dash Board Mean? / Toyota Camry Is Showing ABS And BRAKE On The Dashboard At The Same Time / So Buhari's Official Car Na Boi Boi Sef... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is ABS Sef? What Does It Do? Well View Below. by SegunOnCars: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2018
When I was Younger, My Mother had a Mazda 626 coupe I Learned Driving with. This car didn't come with ABS. One day, I took it out as was the usual trend and I was with a new friend who I wanted to show just how fast I thought the car was. I floored the gas pedal on a straight and as the car approached maybe 100kmh, I was getting to the end of that particular road which ended with a T-junction and a Gutter straight ahead. When I got close to this T-junction at the end I immediately gave the brake Pedal all I got and swerved right in anticipation of entereing the right street at this T-junction. Thinking the driving dynamics of this Mazda could be likened to an F1 Car, I was trusting that the Vehicle would immediately obey and go right at the junction but the car had different plans. so as I had expected that the car would slow down and navigate itself right into the bend, Nothing Happened. The car just skidded straight in the same direction of travel regardless of the fact that I had turned the steering and thus the wheels to the right. Luckily the gutter ahead buffered My speed so the damage to the vehicle was minimal just setting My Mother back a few Thousand Naira to replace the Connecting Rods of the wheels, but it could have been worse. What if it was a kid crossing the street I was trying to avoid?

VIEW THE FULL STORY BELOW AT SEGUN ON CARS
https://segunoncars..com/2018/09/what-really-is-abs-sef.html

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Are Car Vacuum Cleaners / Toyota Camry For Sale / Please I Really Need Sienna For Hire Purchase Or Weekly Remittances For Transpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.