Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation (23486 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by akinzschatzi(f): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Whatever hell you think you're going through right now,trust me, suicide will only send you to a greater doom. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Empress2014:

Depression is a mental illness, all what you listed here aren't the cause of it.

Even the rich that has everything at their disposal and no need to impress anyone battles with depression sometimes.

What is your defintion of 'Mental'?

Secondly, what is the cause of depression?

I'm waiting for your answers
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by JustCurious: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
kingthreat:
Bloody liar like harrysong. Using money for charity for his own personal benefit

What charity have you done for corporate benefit? Pray tell?

To the pure, all things are pure. Stop misinterpreting people's act of kindness even if you don't understand why they do what they do. It hurts more and it is not fair.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
He should kill himself Already, there are 250 million Nigerians and Increasing, Minus one person will not make much difference, Infact more people should commit suicide in Nigeria maybe their Ignorant population will Decrease. angry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
kingthreat:
Bloody liar like harrysong. Using money for charity for his own personal benefit
is this the new scam in town? claim to be depressed make a sucidal and Emotional statement, get thousands of Naira charity and live the dream. grin

Chai! Nigerians and scam.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pavore9:

There is nothing western about depression.
depression is a western disease. happens to people when they start eating western foods. they never had depression in japan till they start eating western foods. processed foods with lots of additives. people who eat mamaput 24 7 dont have depression.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by 12345baba(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
The rich also cry
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Edge1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ebimor96:
Why is he disturbing the peace of the social media space with his intentions?

Can't he just get himself a strong Abokki rope and do the needful?

Must he invite us to his suicide event?

Abeg no provoke person oooooooo.

By the way, he can choose one from the pack below.

See the trash you are spewing just because your mum left her phone at home today. Better return that phone asap else you'll be starved this night. Naughty kid

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by emperorblog(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
and his crushing on Linda ikeji before

see as linda ikeji leave him to get pregnant for someone else
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by alexola20(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
I think he needs a sweet babe, more like a companion
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by kingthreat(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
JustCurious:

What charity have you done for corporate benefit? Pray tell?

To the pure, all things are pure. Stop misinterpreting people's act of kindness even if you don't understand why they do what they do. It hurts more and it is not fair.

I have done many charities according to my power and i dont believe in making noise about it
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by lollmaolol(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
millionboi2:
if ur family ve a land bro enter agriculture, it is booming.

We don't have land any where

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Martin0(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
gypsey:
is this the new scam in town? claim to be depressed make a sucidal and Emotional statement, get thousands of Naira charity and live the dream. grin

Chai! Nigerians and scam.

ar just tire for we people oogrin
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Mryacks: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The 3 rules of staying away from depression according to FortifiedCity

1. Live within your means/income.

2. Do more but expect less; this means you shouldn't expect so much from any human. Let every more be a surprise to you. Leverage on the power
of good surprises

3. Do not live your life to impress anyone. Whatever is right and in standing with natural laws, do just that.

If you do this, of a truth I tell you, you will never be a victim of depression.

Good one..
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kokun or whatever ya name is, Just smoke some Highgrade ganja and you will feel fine! grin thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by JustCurious: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
kingthreat:

I have done many charities according to my power and i dont believe in making noise about it

We all have differing opinions and this should be respected. If Kokun chooses to make noise about it. It is his choice and he may have reasons for doing that.

People who run charitable *organizations, (emphasis on the organisation), are different from individuals who do some charitable works one off or at their leisure. Charitable organization needs all the noise for accountability. They need it for publicity. They need it to let donors know what they are using their funding for. Really.
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by josiegirl27: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
itspzpics:
Haa pls ppl shud pls go to his house oo

See more >>> HERE

comments
it is time Nigerians start to accept that depression is not a foreign ailment alone...we should build rehab centers ...see a psychologist ...seek medical help while we pray...strong man strong man then it's over. I think just like breast cancer and Aids ..depression should be brought to awareness ...and people should be able to speak about it without being looked as kuku. Yes we are Nigerians ..but first we are human. See a doc kokoun..and pray too ...hope u find your happy place soon .
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by frozen70(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Every man or woman must face trying times, hard times which normally leads to depression

Your ability to handle it is what makes the difference

Be your self and endure for that period it won't be forever
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Attention seeker...

Wetin concern person dey wan commit suicide with social media?
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by WetinConsignMe: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pavore9:

There is nothing western about depression.

OK, how come Africans NEVER just commited suicide b4 unless for very obvious community induced reason
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by WetinConsignMe: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
akinzschatzi:
Whatever hell you think you're going through right now,trust me, suicide will only send you to a greater doom. sad

Trust u how? How do u KNOW with such certainty?
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:

2. Do more but expect less; this means you shouldn't expect so much from any human. Let every more be a surprise to you. Leverage on the power
of good surprises

3. Do not live your life to impress anyone. Whatever is right and in standing with natural laws, do just that.

If you do this, of a truth I tell you, you will never be a victim of depression.

4. Stay away from social media. If you aren't bouyant financially or going through very rough times it's best to stay away from Facebook and Instagram otherwise people's fake lives will drive you to suicide.
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
It's not worth it bros. All trying times shall pass.

Time go heal everything, because time go kill everything.

-Brymo
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by Roon9(m): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ebimor96:
Why is he disturbing the peace of the social media space with his intentions?

Can't he just get himself a strong Abokki rope and do the needful?

Must he invite us to his suicide event?

Abeg no provoke person oooooooo.

By the way, he can choose one from the pack below.

God have mercy on you
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by yemiosinbajo: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:

of good surprises

I'm quoting this because it is deep, so I can refer to it later.
Re: I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Kokun Foundation by lollmaolol(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
millionboi2:
if ur family ve a land bro enter agriculture, it is booming.

haba.... the original post was a troll to discourage the OP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Living Fake Life / Burna Boy Dances At Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (Photos) / Charley Boy Shares Fun Photos From Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.