Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu (10883 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by TheTrueSeeker2: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Dear @HMAdebayoShittu We disagree that your holding of political office has atoned for compulsory national service under the NYSC Act for Nigerians graduating before the age of 30. Your defence isn't known to the Act. The illegality must stop; we're considering our legal options - SERAP

https://mobile.twitter.com/SERAPNigeria/status/1043635125555101696

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by TheTrueSeeker2: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Adebayo Shittu should resign immediately. These illegalities must really stop...!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by ahmtech93(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ok
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
who cleared him self

7 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by earnvest: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
'Inconsequential' Shittu.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by CodeHouse: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
We are watching..
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by dingbang(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
tongue chaos.

Please read my signature, thanks.
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by akeentech(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Can someone explain to me, As a senetor, governor or president you don't need NYSC but as minister u must produce one.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Dandsome: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
So much for integrity

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by adisabarber(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lamest excuse ever.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Jamiubond009(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
K
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Just2endowed2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Blessingmoyo: 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
On Davido.

He campaigned for his Uncle-That’s personal, NOT national interest. It’s hypocrisy to encourage the flouting of NYSC rules with arrogant nonchalance. Thousands have DIED for NYSC. Dreams shattered. Let’s scrap the damn thing if it’s only commoners that suffer the pain!- Copied!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by wink2015(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Some of Minister Shittu Supporters are saying that NYSC criteria was not use as a criteria to make him a minister.

He did not present fake NYSC certificate like the former finance minister.

So why the call for him to resign?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Just2endowed2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by miqos02(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ok
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by paulchineduN(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Do u know that zombies seem to have lost their voices since yesterday's election in Osun? Nairaland would have been flooded with all sort of insinuations about the powerfulness of one Jagaban, his stooge (current governor of Osun state) and their party, APC.

Some people somewhere are already envisaging what is going to happen in 2019 and it's already giving goose bumps.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
This issue was brought up by ajimobi and cohort, if you know you know cool

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Akosbaba(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Nice development

People like this always try to give an interpretation that is not existent to the law. And to think he's even a lawyer again.

How can a state lawmaker claim to have served the nation. He should check the definition of national in any dictionary he can find.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by AkhereOkaka(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
TheTrueSeeker2:
Adebayo Shittu should resign immediately. These illegalities must really stop...!!!

You're right bro, these group of clowns(APC) they believe they own Nigeria. These are the technocrat that took PMB six months to get shame on this clueless and incompetent government.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Fingers crossed.
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by purem(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
在北京上海广州军区队3在北京召开会议精神在北京召开记者会宣布成立以来已进入一个是一种方法的选择6有哪些症状表现有很多是一种方式是什么意思就是一个是的了他也说我们 的工作是一个百分点之间进行全面推进农村土地的时候我们在中国内生产总值在年之前我在和社会进步与美国4了一所高校招生简章了一所高校学生和社会事业和社会事。ا

Good luck figuring out what I said tongue
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Mustiboy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
SERAP should please shut the fvck up. they're nothing but a blabbing ineffectual organisation.
that was how they said they would sue the governor of ondo over the increment in our fees in AAUA and gave an ultimatum of a week for the fees to be reverted to normal but they ended up doing absolutely nothing. as pained as I was over the increment, I called their help line and laid my complaint but whoever the fool that I spoke with said: "so, what do you want SERAP to do?" after all that I've said. I just angrily ended the call .

Stvpid SERAP

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by oluwasegun007(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
SUE HIS WHITE F**KING BEARDS....

WHAT EFFRONTERY.....

NO NYSC

CAN YOU IMAGINE, IF I CAN GO FOR NYSC, WHY CAN'T HE

1 Like

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Shyshyng: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
This man is controversial he knows nothing he is an embarrassment to this government
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
We are not serious in this country. Does he has a fake NYSC certificate? Who gave him the exemption not to serve when he was below 30years. In short ....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by Bambambiglo: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
Buhari is just a big disappointment to to himself, his family and we that have been supporting him since 2003.

What a colossal failure he has turned out to be..smh

I guess even aisha did not expect him to turn out like this.
Re: NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu by guiddoti: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Is like political offices/positions need no certificates like companies jobs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emulate Maduka, Reveal Evidence Of Your Achievements- Ndi Anambra Tell Candidate / In Your Own Opinion, What Is The Solution To The Boko-haram Crises? / US Freezes Nigerian Embassy’s Accounts Over Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.