Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Needed: Victims Of Computer Village Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Needed: Victims Of Computer Village Fraud (325 Views)

Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos / Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed: Victims Of Computer Village Fraud by WILLYBABS(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Do you know that same kind of scams are repeated daily? One of the major reasons I've discovered is that so many people are still ignorant of the tricks these people play on unsuspecting customers.

I intend to do a feature story on it, I need victims that are ready to speak out...it'll be published in a notable and outstanding newspaper outfit.

Thanks!
Williams Babalola.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Busted After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo / 58 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Edo State. / Father Of Two Boys Jailed For Giving Them Too Much Coca-cola To Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.