Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (46136 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by efembaba(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2018
It's sick enough that there is a post like this but to see it makes it to front page is highly gross to say d least! Nd it's making me to reconsider my time on this forum. Its becoming shitty
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by kernel001: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2018
mrjaydee:
Ipob swagger grin

No! These are brown roof demons, sons of Afonja.
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by OlusegunAdedayo: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2018
angry
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
STu.pid men
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by sniper77(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2018
E be like say na Union Bank ATM. Make una let dem enjoy dia life. Una no know how hard dem don work for d money . D picture na to ginger dia swagger.
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by DeWisedon(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2018
All this Fulani and ogbomosho guys won't cease to amaze me

please where can I get crayfish,I have garri and salt here,
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by oluwashimadara(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2018
[b][/b]them aboki
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2018
I guess using the ATM to them is an achievement ;DI guess using the ATM to them is an achievement
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by phreakabitoo: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Those boiz are clearly aboki. . Anyone can clearly see it.
If they are not Aboki, they are Afonja.
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by 147abbey(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Igbolabi family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by ThugBoy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hard life na sin
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by sandra50(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrjaydee:
Ipob swagger grin
Mumu..that's your aboki brothers.
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by kalu01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
obembet:
Emeka and kalu
Are you okay?
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by maryalloy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
this ones na aboki
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by 12345baba(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tunde and babatunde
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by Danpersie31(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
and this is the kind of stuff to make fp? Nairaland is finally becoming insane. wen better articles are languishing this is Wat the moderator decides to put on fp...

this forum is finally becoming a home of mockery. tufiakwa aruu
Re: Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM by SirBalo29(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shiorrrr ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Top Ten African Currencies Compared To US Dollar / Akwa Ibom International Mall Ready For Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.