Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,526 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Please Who Is Nsima Udo Ekere -- Answers To That Untold Question Is Below #nsima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Who Is Nsima Udo Ekere -- Answers To That Untold Question Is Below #nsima (356 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is Nsima Udo Ekere -- Answers To That Untold Question Is Below #nsima by rasebbyblog: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
When you wanna talk about Nsima U. Ekere Election Matters ... Then Trace to the ROOT first.. by Ras Ebby Onyemaechi. 'those question you all are asking ... here is some the answers you need to know before you Place your Vote to the Wrong Person.....

1. Who is Nsima U. Ekere?

Ans: Nsima U. Ekere is a Loving and Caring Father... is the current Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Niger Delta Development Commission and former Deputy of Governor - Akwa Ibom State. Born: 29 May 1965 (age 53 years), Akwa Ibom State

2. You want to know what i mean by #NSIMAEKERE2019?

Ans: When i say NSIAMAUEKERE2019 what i mean is Who Loves u Loves Good Reasoning

Read Full Answers;

http://rasebbyblog..com/2018/09/please-who-is-nsima-udo-ekere-answers.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: NLC Suspends Strike. / Oyo APC: Confusion Over Sudden Disappearance Of Electoral Committee Members / Protest Erupted In Ebonyi State Apc Primary Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.