Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere (23573 Views)

Akpabio Visits Ooni Of Ife, Seeks Blessings For Senate President Bid (Pictures) / Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Donregend(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2018
I have told the leaders in APC in Akwa Ibom State, I am not coming to lord over them. I am not even interested in leadership. My primary concern is the unity of APC as we approach election. As I come in, I discovered they were camp and factional interest.

In short, within the last fews days, I have had to intervene to get the faction led by 'Charles Taylor' to withdraw the case they instituted against the Hon Ini Okopidi led executive. I have told them I am not contesting any governorship election. I have told the leaders to, in matter of days bring up their structures. I am only contesting the Senatorial Seat. I am coming to add value to the All Progressives Congress (APC), not to come and destroy what was built.

I have heard all sorts of rumours that I intend to bring Victor Antai or another candidate for the governorship position. I do not intend to interfere in how the candidate emerges. I have told Sen. John James Udoedehe and H.E Obong Nsima U. Ekere that whoever emerges winner during the governorship primaries, one of the aspirants will have to be the Campaign Manager for the winner. We have to forge ahead as a united front."
©Mfon japhet

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by thaoriginator: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
shocked

Pigs won't like this too

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by afroniger: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Politics is so funny. The same Udoedehe wey Akpabio show pepper for ACN back then? These politicians are not worth fighting over.

22 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Fierce11: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2018
A thread for zombies and bmcs to dine on.. *walks out..

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Aaronzy: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2018
We won't accept this...why will APC be breaking my heart every day, from defection to reconciliation..how can saraki become president now with all this bad news...my fellow IPOB youths please we must not commit suicide

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Akwa Ibom is APC and APC is Akwa Ibom!

An uncommon FACT.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by magoo10(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

An uncommon FACT.
a very big uncommon lie by ukwuenu shimself.

Akwa ibom is PDP and PDP is akwa ibom
I was in uyo last weekend and all you could see was udom everywhere.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by SolutionMee: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Running from pillar to post

There's no peace for the wicked

This is just the beginning of your tragedy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by johnlvis(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
The blood of those innocent fellows that died for their sake in 2011 will certainly go after them . Blood suckers

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

An uncommon FACT.
YOU WANT UDOM SUPPORTERS TO START PEEING INSIDE THEIR TROUSER?

11 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

An uncommon FACT.
Sorry my buddy, but APC has no place in Akwa Ibom state.

God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
wiseone28:
YOU WANT UDOM SUPPORTERS TO START PEEING INSIDE THEIR TROUSER?
Udom supporters are the entire people of Akwa Ibom state. They have decided to stick to the Divine Mandate that is working for them!!!

Udom till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
I feel sorry for Akpabio. He is not himself! He reminds of Tuface; after DSS and EFCC threatened to open his file if he doesn't behave.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom supporters are the entire people of Akwa Ibom state. They have decided to stick to the Divine Mandate that is working for them!!!

Udom till 2023
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MBOK..Udom works for you doesn't mean it does for others

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
wiseone28:
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF MBOK..Udom works for you doesn't mean it does for others
Udom works for the entire Akwa Ibom people!!!

Fact not opinion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Udom works for the entire Akwa Ibom people!!!

Fact not opinion
I can't argue with someone who stays in Abuja to copy and paste

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by senatordave1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
wiseone28:
I can't argue with someone who stays in Abuja to copy and paste
Dont mind him.if udom is wokin,y struggle to market his nonexistent feats daily? Even nsima is scaring udom

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by wiseone28: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Dont mind him.if udom is wokin,y struggle to market his nonexistent feats daily? Even nsima is scaring udom
He even said he plants a non existing rice farm in my LGA INI grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by xangerar: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
afroniger:
Politics is so funny. The same Udoedehe wey Akpabio show pepper for ACN back then? These politicians are not worth fighting over.

You no lie. I pity anyone thinking any politician is serious about anything other than his own interest.

Musiliu Obanikoro after much much has gone back to suck up with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, meanwhile everyone in Lagos politics knew how much these two has wrestled each other.

All dem poor followers wey kill themselves for Mushin and Alimosho go dey under soil for Atan cemetry dey watch Obanikoro dey eat amala and ewedu for Tinubu house.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by emerged01(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Don't be used!
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by id911(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hahahaha...three sworn enemies sitting together? I can't believe it
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by fascowilly(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
G
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by olaolulazio(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
K
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
E
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mtcheeew, COWARDICE, betrayal of destiny.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Zane2point4(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
All for there own interest and pocket,
Not even concerned how to push the country forward
They even travel abroad and see how developed other nations are, yet darkeened there minds against there own people.

Restructuring is the only way forward, manage your own resources and develop at your own pace thats all.
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by blackpanda: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
wailers will be dieing silently after reading this grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Administration1: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
politics is indeed a dirty game,

Isn't it this same Udoedehe that one was sent to arrest sometime ago on orders of Akpabio?
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Vicrotica(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere by Tonyspecial(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ow k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA: It Is Profiling To Arrest Chiwetalu Agu While Gumi Supports Bandits / Shehu Sani Visits Kwankwaso (Photo) / Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.