Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums (14926 Views)

Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman / President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele / Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
They have started again.Intimidation technique!
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Butterflyleo: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
haveadream:
Read what you wrote again and if it makes any sense. Buying votes ahead of thursday. Mutane da yawa taya murna.

Tell that to the Nigerian police who caught him in the very act.

Nobody can buy votes on that day because the rerun is a micro election with all focus on a very small area which is the places of voting.

So it makes sense that any candidate should do their groundwork before that day and withhold the PVCs of those already given money to so that on that day, they just come and collect their PVC and monitored while they vote with no open exchange of cash as that has already been done

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Vote buying AHEAD of the rerun on Thursday. He was arrested around the same venue where one of the reruns would hold.
your lies and propaganda will never help your party Apc defeat. can you please show me the pictures of your lies and propaganda here. Is this how to market your party for us. I just dey smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Butterflyleo: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
zone51:
@tripleh911, that is a fat lie, he was arrested, not attacked...this is a fb post from his son. Change your headline

PDP will always twist every story using any medium they can buy.

His own son confirmed his arrest by law enforcement and PDP is lying that he was attacked by APC thugs.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Vote buying today on which election?
don't mind him ooo. he's a bloody scammer, liar and propagandist
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Rajiolaade: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Imagine this type of situation, with fayose in control, he would have driven away all opposition figures from the state, as he did to the 19 lawmakers with the help of the federal power, APC government is still fair.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by chemberlin(m): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Very true as my wife is back home.. Her office is at that very street she had to close up and back home.. No work today for her.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
patogist:

The Police Public Relations Officer in Osun State, Mrs Folasade Odoro, could not be reached as her phone was switched off when our correspondent called to confirm the incident.

The Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Crops, Mr. Afolabi Babawale, when contacted said he was not in the state and was not aware the incident truly happened

Whenever there is a problem like this. They will never be reached.
This is Nigeria where police station close by 4 o'clock because of security reasons

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
haveadream:
Read what you wrote again and if it makes any sense. Buying votes ahead of thursday. Mutane da yawa taya murna.

Johnnyessence:
Abeg help me ask them ooooooo. they don't even have pictorial view of their propaganda.

Some of you start involving yourselves in real life politics, not this nairaland politics. Serious PVC buying is going on now. If you know, you know.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by zoedew: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Those who live by the sword are certain to die by the sword except they have a change of mind!
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by slimayoola1: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Let’s the battle began

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by OlawaleMaxwell(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessensse:
Lies.
Nothing like this happened .
Pdpigs_ and propaganda
Lol, nothing happened as if you were there, i was called from Alekuwo to call any one that i knw in Alekuwodo to hid demselves. They were shootin, n matchetin ppl badly.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by haveadream: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mate am not a member of any party and NEVER will I be. Its you guys that perhaps have your belly filled with their stealing (Politicians i.e. APC or PDP) that needs to worry. Both APC and PDP will be actively imvolved in voting buying. My symathy is for the masses your APC is killing so am not and will not care a Bleep involving myself in your shameless nigeria politics.
maasoap:

Some of you start involving yourselves in real life politics, not this nairaland politics. Serious PVC buying is going on now. If you know, you know.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Ekitipolitics: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
maasoap:

can you please show me the pictorial view of the pvc buying.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by denko(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Believe APC you are on your own
Butterflyleo:

Gbam!!!

PDP can twist story for the devil.

He was arrested with about 52 PVCs in the very act of vote buying
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
OlawaleMaxwell:

Lol, nothing happened as if you were there, i was called from Alekuwo to call any one that i knw in Alekuwodo to hid demselves. They were shootin, n matchetin ppl badly.
Abeg please, this not johnnyessence you know oooo. someone has impersonate me of recent, just be rest assured that nairaland moderators will track him and exposed him more here. I love to promote and protect my brand. it's still ''johnnyessence''. keep following thanks.
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by walexydo: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessensse:
Lies.
Pdpigs_ and propaganda
my friend it is real,Alhaji Diekola was arrested. No amount of intimidation can deliver APC from defeat
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
walexydo:
my friend it is real,Alhaji Diekola was arrested. No amount of intimidation can deliver APC from defeat
Abeg i dey beg, this is not the real johnnyessence you know oooo. someone that's pained impersonate me niiiii oooo
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Charly68: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Only God knows how Aregbe fell out with the man,they were like 5&6 before but the Governor seems to be dictatorial and unadvisable hence the man parted ways with a promise..we shall show you that we are the one on ground in Osun.. You are a Lagos politician..no matter how hard they try Adeleke is already quarter to glory no shaken
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by Jgovt(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
True talk
anonymuz:
This is the start of what will happen after Thursday .
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by walexydo: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Abeg i dey beg, this is not the real johnnyessence you know oooo. someone that's pained impersonate me niiiii oooo
Noted
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by molas02: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessensse:
Lies.
Pdpigs_ and propaganda
u are a fool, I live in Osogbo. as at not army has been deployed to Alekuwodo. cus everyone doing buying and selling has picked race
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by deboysben(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
See the state boys Aregbesola recruited, now Ajibola bashiru has taken over in breeding the thugs. It will never help Apc defeat. Harassment and intimidation by Apc thugs will never win them any election. this is not the way out for Apc. we are much prepared for it.
brotherly it seems some zombie are impersonating you do alert mods on time

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by deboysben(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please mods do something some urchins is impersonating johnnyessence and it is bad for our democracy

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
adioolayi:
Its expected!!!

In my own opinion, APC was complacent, took the people of Osun for granted and they are paying dearly for it....the defeat would have been shocking, unfortunately.. they have second chance.
Sincerely, PDP would have won outrightly had it been they manage fallouts from their primaries very well.
That being said, it will be foolish for anyone to think APC will lose this golden second chance... they are the incumbent....this unit election will be tougher than the entire state election conducted on Saturday.
I expect a very hostile environment against the opposition, all forms of hooliganism and gangsterism will be at its peak...Is either the voters join APC or abstain from voting. I know I am sounding scary, but the truth is PDP cannot be the incumbent like APC and they won't die for this rerun. I expect a dirty APC....I think they will win dirty.

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by dFroshie(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Johnnyessensse:
Lies.
Pdpigs_ and propaganda

I hate seeing people commenting when they dont know the truth of the story...you not in Osogbo yet you comment trash on here...if not for the intervention of the SPU and Mopol unit to restore peace and order in the community
Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by zone51: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

PDP will always twist every story using any medium they can buy.

His own son confirmed his arrest by law enforcement and PDP is lying that he was attacked by APC thugs.

When asked why?

Re: Osun Election: Fatai Oyedele 'Diekola' Attacked By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
can you please show me the pictorial view of the pvc buying.

Unhun, not only pictorial view but also audio-visual glance.
My brother, just pretend like you have a PVC of one of the polling units where election will take place on Thursday, then come to Osun State. It doesn't matter which party (apc or pdp) member you come across, they will take you to the appropriate quarters for settlement, documentation and further promise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Alerts Military On Terrorists’ Enclaves In Kwara, Niger / 9 Industrial Cities To Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply From 2013 - FG / Nigerians In Diaspora Warn US Lawyer Over IPOB Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.