Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post (535 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun's Suicidal Post / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post by EmagNig(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Popular actress Tonto Dikeh has reacted to the trending suicidal story of Nigerian philanthropist, Adepeju Olakokun, and she called Kokun a snitch before praying for him.

Earlier today, we reported that Kokun revealed that he is depressed, and was even contemplating suicide.

Kokun had taken to his Instastory to talk about his depression and wrote;

“God knows I have never been so sad and depressed this way for a very long time… I feel like committing suicide.

“I feel so much Depress.. Can’t believe this happen to me .. I am very sad and feel with pain.. God I taught you have answered my prayers… This so much for me”.

Kokun’s one-time friend, Tonto Dikeh, then reacted by lending her voice through the comment section of his post. She decleared that he will be okay, but not before she called him a snitch.

She wrote: “Baby snitch you will be ok ,IJN..We praying for you”

The duo had fallen out sometime around last year when Tonto Dikeh had reportedly revealed to Kokun her hatred for a certain friend. It was then reported that Kokun went ahead to leak the chat to the friend.

https://lailasnews.com/tonto-dikeh-calls-kokun-a-snitch-after-suicidal-post/

lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post by BonkoINC: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Na wa o.

Some people derive joy in subtle revenge.
It's not good Sha.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post by Mrop(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oniranu
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post by gaby(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Let's hope and pray dude's depression has got nothing to do with sexuality struggles.

We pray you find healing bro..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post by Tamarapetty(f): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
That party rice sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post by Lizilicious(f): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
I only noticed the pot of rice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Calls Kokun A Snitch After Suicidal Post by stefanweeks: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Baby snitch?

This is interesting

(1) (Reply)

Lil Uzi Vert Was Clearly Exposed By Reality Star After Sliding In The Dm’s / Bishop David Oyedepo Marks 64th Birthday / Wizkid’s Ex Tania Omotayo Rumored To Be Engaged To Buzzbar Co-owner, Sumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.