Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/18 (260 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/18 by dallyemmy: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/18 by dallyemmy: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, September 25, 2018) - MULTIPLY

1.Thank You, Father, for Your faithfulness, love, and unfailing promises, over my life.

2.Father, I am grateful for all that You have done for me; for what You are doing for me; and for what You are still planning to do for me.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me the grace, to keep all Your commandments and to walk in Your ways, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every temptation to go aside from Your word, to seek after other gods, be thwarted and frustrated from above, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, cause me to be fruitful, multiply, replenish, and subdue the earth, in all areas of my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let living holy, and giving regular praise to You, become my lifestyle, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me begin to experience, numerical, financial, material and spiritual multiplications, in all areas of my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, cause me to do things that will provoke Your multiplication from above, upon all the works of my hands, in Jesus' name.

10.I decree: that I shall be head and not tail; I shall be above and never beneath; the blessings of the Lord, that maketh rich without adding sorrow, shall pursue and overtake me, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, never experience financial and spiritual dryness, for the rest of his life, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 58: Oyedepo Warns Nigerian Politicians Ahead 2019 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/10/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.