Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/10/18 (260 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/10/18 by dallyemmy: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/10/18 by dallyemmy: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, October 12, 2018) - BORN FOR A PURPOSE

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image, and for Your purpose and plans, for my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, arise, and scatter every opposition from the pit of hell, against the fulfilment of my destiny, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, silence every voice, saying "no" to Your Will and purpose, in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every satanic and self-induced limitation, working against the fulfilment of Your purpose in my life and destiny, be consumed, by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, touch my lips with Your fire; open my mouth, and fill it with divine messages, from above, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, help me to live my life, in agreement with Your Will and purpose, as revealed in Your word, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace and the boldness, to go to anywhere You send me; and help me to deliver Your message without fear, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, grant me the grace to fulfill the purpose for which I was born and born-again, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as from today, let all things work together for my good, as I place my trust in You, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, empower Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to complete his assignments and fulfill his destiny, here on earth, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Wrong (isn't Fair) To Have Kids. Here's Why / Fear / Jesus: The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.