Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) (41940 Views)

Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Help! (graphic) / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by sureboykris(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Faber:
Dear people, in the early ours of today, one of my guys went to a debtor's house to collect money he owed him for long.

In a sad twist of fate the debtor attacked him and during the figth bit off his ear tip.

we have stiched it at the local health center in Enugu here. Please we need help on drugs or hospitals to go to help the ear to get healed properly

We need help on how to gum the ear back you can holla us at

If it was stitched immediately, there's a high chance it'll take ..I can help prescribe something that will aid healing .. He'll be fine call 08180031789.... He should be on antibiotics and adequate dressing
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by alstacs(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
oxypress:
HBOT stands for hyperbaric oxygen therapy. We are in Port Harcourt. Search for my number now and call if you are interested. It is surer than any other thing available anywhere you can think of.

Chisos! Which kain tin be this?
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by oxypress: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Kindly explain the connection between Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy and this ear wound.

Thanks.

/

The purpose of hbot here is to ensure that the fragment sticks. It can easily stick when blood and oxygen supply is sufficient enough.
HBOT sends in more oxygen and blood to the attached piece. It reduces swelling of the wound. The swelling can shut off blood supply and oxygen to the wound and cause the fragment to fall off. And that is why he is asking for support. It will reduce inflamation, infection, scar formation and speed up the healing process. No other treatment offers this advantage in one package.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:59am On Sep 26, 2018
oxypress:

The purpose of hbot here is to ensure that the fragment sticks. It can easily stick when blood and oxygen supply is sufficient enough.
HBOT sends in more oxygen and blood to the attached piece. It reduces swelling of the wound. The swelling can shut off blood supply and oxygen to the wound and cause the fragment to fall off. And that is why he is asking for support. It will reduce inflamation, infection, scar formation and speed up the healing process. No other treatment offers this advantage in one package.
/
Ever heard of the term "overkill"?

An example will be attempting to use a bullet to kill a mosquito.

/
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by oxypress: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Ever heard of the term "overkill"?

An example will be attempting to use a bullet to kill a mosquito.

/
When a damage cannot be undone when it occurs then it is wise to never allow it to occur. The bullet may even miss target bros. You need to apply that over 'overkill' measure because prevention is better than cure and a stitch in time saves nine or it will be too late to cry when the head is off: thats the principle bros.
It would have been better to use 'nuclear bomb' on that 'first mosquito' than to allow mankind to die in millions yearly.
We try to give the best option at all times.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
oxypress:

When a damage cannot be undone when it occurs then it is wise to never allow it to occur. The bullet may even miss target bros. You need to apply that over 'overkill' measure because prevention is better than cure and a stitch in time saves nine or it will be too late to cry when the head is off: thats the principle bros.
It would have been better to use 'nuclear bomb' on that 'first mosquito' than to allow mankind to die in millions yearly.
We try to give the best option at all times.

/
You need re-training.

You don't understand what you are marketing.

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / Yoruba Woman Abandoned For Dead In Enugu (Photo) / 348 New Covid-19 Cases, 90 Discharged And 1 Death On June 3 - (1535 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.