Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) (42283 Views)

I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin wink sad from PIGS to ALLIGATOR. Fear fl@theads jhudas

1 Like

Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by Tobium1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
We need help on how to gum the ear back you can holla us at

������
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear it! Una matter tire me! You wanna gum it back together? Hian! Una went to fight una debtor? Hian!

Rule number, avoid physical tussle by all means. It doesn't always end well. I mind myself fa...I no fit fight grin grin I don't borrow people money I can't gift them...the stress is not worth it.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
sonnie10:
As long as the piece was still wiggling on the floor by the time you stitched it back, it will heal.
My only advise is to read the Bible where Peter slashed a Roman army ear and Jesus healed him
Wiggling!? Na snake e be? Bros I take God beg you
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by aameyah(f): 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmn. The "friends" I lent money simply refused to return it and distanced themselves from me. 10k, 20K and so on.
Ask for your money and watch your fake friends become outright enemies.

I can't lend any baga money again. I would rather give what little I have. I have given out same amount I lent out and even more, but somehow, those ones that weren't returned remain still painful. I feel cheated.

4 Likes

Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by purem(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
OP your friend shouldav apply logic that since the debtor is a violent psychopath and him (your friend) is a lazy youth that can't defend himself, he shouldav leave the money for him or better still when the argument is getting worst he should have flee. Better than spending times ten of the money on treating the ear

Whenever am arguing with someone and the person is preparing to fight I don disappear b4 im luk up sef
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by BestDude: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Faber:

Bros thanks...what is HBOT

Which hospital can take care of that. This happened just around 8.am today
disregard that guy. He always recommend HBOT for every sickness. He is the person behind it so that you can patronize him.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Even though I don't really like the police, they have helped me to get out of situations like this.

Why should I fight someone over my own money? I lend only the amount I can afford to lose so if I lend you 100k, I can afford to lose 10k to the police to get my money back without the stress of shouting or waking up in the morning to catch my debtor.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear it! Una matter tire me! You wanna gum it back together? Hian! Una went to fight una debtor? Hian!

Rule number, avoid physical tussle by all means. It doesn't always end well. I mind myself fa...I no fit fight grin grin I don't borrow people money I can't gift them...the stress is not worth it.

Exactly, that has always been my principle. I lend only what I can afford to lose.

Since the Aluu4 incident, I have been scared of fights. It hardly ever ends well. In situations where I had had huge money stuck with someone, it was the police that helped me get it without any stress.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin if that guy ever hears the word 'debt....' before adding 'or' he will pick race grin
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by angelboy01(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
My MeBo Gi Capsule. It's an amazing anti healing drug. You can search for it on Google. It's quite expensive though. You can buy it on Konga or Jumia cheaper
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by justifyme(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Go to Memfys Hospital, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway
beside airforce base and.opp penoks!!! To buy card for this hospital alone is 200k
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is serious
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
People should learn to lend or borrow out money that they are willing to see as a bad debt

All debtors are aggressive because they can't keep their promises of paying back

If he can't go to hospital, he can meet a pharmacist to recommend an antibiotics to kill any possible infections
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by jamalchance(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lots of well dressed well behaved mad pple roam this country
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

Tell this to the eldest in ur immediate family.
you must be an IPOB OSU BASTARD.
na dem dey mumu like this
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
We have lots of mentally unstable people in this country. When your opponent is getting mad and raising their voices,slow down your voice to avoid conflict. People are mad with some spiritual problems.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by Habeyy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
sonnie10:
As long as the piece was still wiggling on the floor by the time you stitched it back, it will heal.
My only advise is to read the Bible where Peter slashed a Roman army ear and Jesus healed him
Haba,no turn dis serious matter to comic relief
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by sultan003(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Go to Memfys Hospital, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway

Memfys is for neurosurgery naa, abi are they now into ENT?
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by Abitolola: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
The ear should hold, I've seen one torn off the head, even about to fall and it healed.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by lekoni2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bottom line, DO NOT LEND OUT WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE.. Imagine the pain he's going through ontop his own cheddar. Joh o!

1 Like

Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
oh it was that police one ooooo ooooo sorry sir
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by oxypress: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
BestDude:
disregard that guy. He always recommend HBOT for every sickness. He is the person behind it so that you can patronize him.

We mention hbot when we know that conventional treatments will not yield a good result. If you have a better option let them know. But it will be a sin if your advice does not help the patient.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:
Use Tinubefaigum.

You can get it from Tinubu's teeth. Just use kitchen knife to scratch his teeth and see wonders.
You are very very stùpid for this even though I laughed secretly till my stomach grew abs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

You are very very stùpid for this even though I laughed secretly till my stomach grew abs grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Fawklicant:
You are lucky he didn't swallow the ear.
hahaha lol swallow kini
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

oboy I laugh die. the guy mumu no be here grin

1 Like

Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by MikeAdex3(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
its been long the debtor tasted meat
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2018
This handsome guy will soon be ugly and becomes a suspected thief that was battered, if he doesnt get help fast. Sad!
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by patomberekpe(m): 3:48am On Sep 25, 2018
I'm certain this your friend didn't know You have already put him on social media with his photo, You Are a bad friend If I May say so, be careful, Are there no hospital in Enugu, why come to social media to disgrace your Socalled friend.
Re: My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) by koolaid87: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2018
sonnie10:

Wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

how can one make k-leg to straight leg / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka For Ebola / Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.