Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip (24120 Views)

H.E. Atiku Of PDP Arrives CAN Hqtrs For Pally / Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by AmazingELixir: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked
Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by israelmao(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Why did you wait to be fired?
Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by igwefivestar(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Astrosmart:
trust me I'm from Edo, oshiomole is nearly worthless here..I don't get why people still praise him on nairaland though
who the praise him? He is like salt that lost it saltiness grin grin grin no way to make it salty again.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by Astrosmart: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
igwefivestar:
who the praise him? He is like salt that lost it saltiness grin grin grin no way to make it salty again.
I see some Buhari media crew praising him like a Messiah..

He's nearly worthless in Bini

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by Yankee101: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Face of Benin, hands of Oshiomole
Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by Marotzke(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pally Iriase is Oshiomole's main man.
He was the first SSG that Oshiomole appointed as Gvernor of Edo state.
Oshiomole asked him to go for the HORs seat.
This one pally is behaving one kind, you sure say this Undertaker tag is still fiction?
Yesterday it was Kassim Afegbua,
Today Pally Iriase.
Tomorrow, it will be Obaseki.
Hian!
Make una dey observe Oshio Baba!
Deep state undercover.
If you know,you know.
Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by donb06: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Good!

Anything that will bring down this wicked wall of Jericho is a welcome development.

Inconclusive and Lifeless APC President must go by 2019....insha Allah!
this your photo got me men
Re: APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip by ionsman: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
trust me I'm from Edo, oshiomole is nearly worthless here..I don't get why people still praise him on nairaland though

Only Edo man...Lies will be your end. And for Pally Iriase, he wants the HOR ticket which the Apc wants to give to Prof. Ihonvbere hence all these liaising with Pdp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Sowore: Wole Soyinka Centre Postpones Award Presentation To Osinbajo / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.