Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434967 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
@Wellydra,
There is a sub-thread that addresses that issue.In anycase,those packages are gone.Time to move on to other exciting birds.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by satani22: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2011
agali200:

dis boy send de site of daarsat pacth to those dat understand it. throw it open people need it .some machine are useless make it working thanks

yes. share others the source
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
just noticd that the chanels on galaxy11 are unscrambled with No Audio/Video. This may mean somthing??
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
Rextab:

just noticd that the chanels on galaxy11 are unscrambled with No Audio/Video. This may mean somthing??
These guyz are playing tricks on us.These freebies are coming and going.I just watched them go again after watchng them for 20mins.Viva fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
@all

Multitv have started putting $ sign on there channels JoyTv and Cine-Afric but still showing. soon dey will scramble all.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Anthofrie(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
Kindly check 66e those BB channels are on and clear for now.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
@All,
Can someone please tell me *excuse my french* what the hell is going on?These people are just toying with us.Hmmmm,
By the way,multimedia group will definitely go $$$$$ when they see their subscriber base has really reached their target.I'm sure they are monitoring their numbers with the number of stbs that has been sold through the new promotional scheme they normally advertise on their channel*buy and win promo*.This way,they will be able to find out how many strong decoders and multitv digi boxes that are currently active on the market as at this moment.Only time will tell.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
66e intelsat 17 ku BACK SINCE YESTERDAY,ENJOY WHILE IT LAST.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2011
They are back,its official.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ike1844: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
gadotor:

66e intelsat 17 ku BACK SINCE YESTERDAY,ENJOY WHILE IT LAST.THANK YOU

thank you gadotor
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ike1844: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
swordswifter:

@All,
Can someone please tell me *excuse my french* what the hell is going on?These people are just toying with us.Hmmmm,
By the way,multimedia group will definitely go $$$$$ when they see their subscriber base has really reached their target.I'm sure they are monitoring their numbers with the number of stbs that has been sold through the new promotional scheme they normally advertise on their channel*buy and win promo*.This way,they will be able to find out how many strong decoders and multitv digi boxes are currently active on the market as at this moment.Only time will tell.

i call multi tv office today, and they made it clear to me that they will never go $$$$$,but a card will be introduce very soon and without that card you can watch multi tv, because most of the decoders coming into the market are not from them,and they are losing revenue too much.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2011
Let the game begin.Viva mpeg4 and HD.Enjoying while it lasts
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ike1844,
These people will always tell you what they think you want to hear.I remember once when the came out the very first week,they told a client of mine that their stbs were mpeg4 whiles in actual sense,they were dvb mpeg2 with h.264 video decoding compliance capabilities.He rushed to buy it and when he couldn't get mpeg4 channels,he had to ask me to get him a new one.Let's hope for all our sakes your info is true this time.Then i think you'll just go get ourselves their smartcards and all the problems will be solved.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
SORRY SORRY 66e intelsat 17 ku is OFF I MEAN SCRAMBLE AGAIN.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
gadotor:

SORRY SORRY 66e intelsat 17 ku is OFF I MEAN SCRAMBLE AGAIN.THANK YOU
Don't be sorry my brother,i was watching it when it went off.Now i'm just scanning through my 4 regular birds to see what else is new.
ps:It seems there is something going on there.Will post when my scan is complete.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ike1844: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
66e is off again,what are they up to
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2011
@yamie my mail addr is adedad20002001@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2011
There going to scramble all free channel w4 like kbc atn dubai sport etc cause it have sign of dollar right now as for me i have ngb1 there 4 all premier and champion league
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2011
@ Sathob
Can u plz explain more about this multitv hd decoder,i want to know the name,if it support aac audio codec,if it can be hacked or patched and how am i gonna get one to Nigeria.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Wellydra(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2011
@ all plz tell the house which satellite has ngb1
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sensicut(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2011
Bros ngb1 is on wish sattelite & is it on ku band or c band & pls giv us the frequencies.thanks fta
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olawale86(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2011
@ all pls am aving problem wit my 63x 's not boost again pls wat can i do am trying 2 upgrade it wit anoda 63x dat av 1.54patch dat av slave and master in rs232 and now it will just bringe ---- at once and stop without display anything pls wat should i do?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2011
Sensicut:

Bros ngb1 is on wish sattelite & is it on ku band or c band & pls giv us the frequencies.thanks fta
just found ngb1 on the web arabsat 5a ,but i cant test it, frequency 3800 pol;R sr 3230,,,,ARABSAT 5A 30.5east c band,mpeg 4 encrypted on biss,,,(www.lyngsat.com/arab5a.html), africa sports network,,,,,you may as well follow this link,(www.sattr.com/arabsat5a.html)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olawale86(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2011
Olawale86:

@ all pls am aving problem wit my 63x 's not boost again pls wat can i do am trying 2 upgrade it wit anoda 63x dat av 1.54patch dat av slave and master in rs232 and now it will just bringe ---- at once and stop without display anything pls wat should i do?
@ all pls anyone with the solution should let me knw pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
anyone with 32.5e galaxy 11 ku on small dish shd come out with details to forum for us to know, or with big dish.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2011
gadotor:

anyone with 32.5e galaxy 11 ku on small dish shd come out with details to forum for us to know, or with big dish.thank you
Thats where I used to watch the freebies.Anythng new bro?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
send the freqs across in the forum and what size of dish are you using,people want to know about it whather they can get on small dish as well as what channels you are watching,does of us on a big dish shd also care for does on small one,i,m still remaining all members that ,s is goal of the forum.thank you all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
Thats where I used to watch the freebies.Anythng new bro?

@Ilish:
Ma meen, r u still hitting 32.5East Galaxy or Intelsat 802? If so let us know if those freebies are still on. Thank you. Also, I’d like to know the closest satellite to this Galxy 11 which can help me in tracking it with my 1.8m pan.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
lovala:

@Ilish:
Ma meen, r u still hitting 32.5East Galaxy or Intelsat 802? If so let us know if those freebies are still on. Thank you. Also, I’d like to know the closest satellite to this Galxy 11 which can help me in tracking it with my 1.8m pan.
Galaxy and Intelsat 802 are one and the same.Those freebies are gone - scrambled.
gadotor:

send the freqs across in the forum and what size of dish are you using,people want to know about it whather they can get on small dish as well as what channels you are watching,does of us on a big dish shd also care for does on small one,i,m still remaining all members that ,s is goal of the forum.thank you all
I recieved your sms bro.Those freebies were on 100989 H 10048 but are gone now.The package was the same as those on Intel 17,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jossybless(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
@George,pls am xperiencing 92% on12284H jsc3 nilesat and other signals on W4 pop up but they ar without audio/video.Has any1 xperience dis pls ur input on what 2do.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2011
New player in the pay tv play ground. Zuku africa on nss 12ku 11104 h 44555. Hope they bring worthy competition to BB in terms of consumer friendly prices and an educative, entertaining and informative package.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sathob(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2011
pitodenz:

@ Sathob
              Can u plz explain more about this multitv hd decoder,i want to know the name,if it support aac audio codec,if it can be hacked or patched and how am i gonna get one to Nigeria.

@pitodenz
The new receiver is a terrestrial/satellite combo, the brand name is Quality, model is Quality HT S600. It is HD with HDMI port, has USB port, LAN port, composite and component AV connections. It does both CI and CA reading, supports aac but I don't know whether it can be patched, that, I may have to find out. getting it to Nigeria shouldn't be a problem, bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.