Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (434976 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2011
@All SLBC channel on 5.0w Atlantic bird 3/C freq 3644 V 2400, Looks like its a movie channel because everytime i check,i find a movie in english.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
PAN ARAB SATELLITE BROADCASTER MBC,HAS ANGANGED TECHNOSAT COMPANY TO PROVIDE SET-TOP BOXES FOR CUSTOMERS OF IT,S FORTH COMING HIGH DEFINITION HD CHANNELS BOUQUET,ACCORDING TO BROADCAST PRO MIDDLE EAST, CONT,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
THE NON-EXCLUSIVE SATELLITE HD OFFER WILL BE LAUNCHED BY MBC LATER THIS YEAR,ACCORDING TO THE REPORT,ONCE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HAVE BEEN ERASED AND PLATFORM DEALS HAVE BEEN AGREED.ALTHOUGH THE HD SERVICE WILL LIKE MBC OTHER SATELLITE CHANNELS BE FOR FREE TO AIR ,THE BROADCASTER SAYS THAT SOME HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS REQUIRES THEIR HD CONTENT CHANNELS ENCRYPTED,HENCE FOR THE TOP-BOXES TO DECRYPT THE SIGNALS.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
gadotor:

THE NON-EXCLUSIVE SATELLITE HD OFFER WILL BE LAUNCHED BY MBC LATER THIS YEAR,ACCORDING TO THE REPORT,ONCE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES HAVE BEEN ERASED AND PLATFORM DEALS HAVE BEEN AGREED.ALTHOUGH THE HD SERVICE WILL LIKE MBC OTHER SATELLITE CHANNELS BE FOR FREE TO AIR ,THE BROADCASTER SAYS THAT SOME HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS REQUIRES THEIR HD CONTENT CHANNELS ENCRYPTED,HENCE FOR THE TOP-BOXES TO DECRYPT THE SIGNALS.thank you
interesting(www.broadcastprome.com/2011/02/06/)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dodos(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ EFO GADOTOR

Keep the good work up. Thanks for all your help and info. With peeps like you FTA will live long forever.

@ SATH & SALA

Keep up the good work. Nuumo 3, the PAPAPAUSE needs to be cured one time. Still no info from you but all the da same i hail u guys.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
@dodos l copy you.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
Wonderful world viva 4 life.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
it seems like the mbc hd will be part of a paytv bouquet,,,,(www.broadcastprome.com/2011/02/06/)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
NEW CHANNEL ON 5W ANTLANTIC 3/C FREQ 3644 V 2400 SLBC YOU CAN,T HANDLE IT IN ENGLISH MOVIES,ENJOY WHILE IT,S OPEN.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by wealthprod(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
hello larryenob,
i connected my 4669z to my pc with internet connection and i set my decoder to dongle2 as we always do when setting with dongle but it not working
pls can u pls explain in detail how to go about this and which sat can it open.my email is web20million@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2011
King411:

@All SLBC channel on 5.0w Atlantic bird 3/C freq 3644 V 2400, Looks like its a movie channel because everytime i check,i find a movie in english.
@All,
It looks like this signal is originating from Sierra Leone.It is definitely an FTA channel.Let's just enjoy!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 5:06am On Mar 26, 2011
swordswifter:

@All,
It looks like this signal is originating from Sierra Leone.It is definitely an FTA channel.Let's just enjoy!
i need tp, directn of dish & hw to track dis 5.0 antlantic channels thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2011
swordswifter:

@All,
Can dis signal be receive n western part of nigeria like lbadan?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2011
gadotor:

wonderful but from whom in GHANA,I THINK YOU ALL UNDERSTAND ME, EMAIL THRU gadotor@gmail.com I WILL BE GREATFUL.THANK YOU

I did not get the drift. Can you explain further or give me a call
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by safex(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2011
Can anyone pls help me wit dis-i'm using 69x n tracked intelsat17 but d etv was scrambled while i only watch learn n health.
Also, how can i browse wit my decoder. I'll appreciate anyone dat attends 2 me.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 9:57am On Mar 26, 2011
@ll

can any one recommend a good hotel between Ngor/Okplla and the Airport in owerri?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
Plz any update abt new dawn satelite that going to be laugh n few days time.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by King411(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
@safex intelsat 17 is dead,theres nothing watchable there, last week i did a blind scan i got those learning channel,Btv,ezekiel tv n other anatha church channel.all BB channels are $
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
King411:

@safex intelsat 17 is dead,theres nothing watchable there, last week i did a blind scan i got those learning channel,Btv,ezekiel tv n other anatha church channel.all BB channels are $
alright let move to intersat new dawn its for africa & by africa.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2011
Dstv premier bouquet cost $72 per month while high speed broadband internet cost $80.I can have both at $80 using a Dongle.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2011
Ilish:

Dstv premier bouquet cost $72 per month while high speed broadband internet cost $80.I can have both at $80 using a Dongle.
Hi Ilish,
Send me a blank PM on rdi.I need to ask you something off/outside the forums.Thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
swordswifter:

Hi Ilish,
Send me a blank PM on rdi.I need to ask you something off/outside the forums.Thanks
Am unable to log in to the rdi-board as I forgot my password.Email me at: wma21st@gmail.com or sms me on +260 977361255
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by esuo2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
Good evening all satemates,
I am trying to build my own 4.0M solid pan prime focus dish,because my main concern for now is out of fringe reception,also talking about lnb,invacom flange c-120 lnb proves to be the best for solid prime focus dishes,I have tried to lay my hands on one but to no avail,fuji lnb is very common on the market here even the fuji quad lnb.
Now my question,combining fuji and solid pan,will I get the best from the two?
pls I need urgent answers from the experts.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by princeparis(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
@Larryenob, please can i have your number or email.
@Illish, you ve got mail.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Goldrock(m): 1:34am On Mar 27, 2011
Quote<I have software acc voice 4 daarsat receiver now darrsat are now taiking all infinity channel>

@Olsojay,pls i need yr help regarding the above matter, kindly forward the stuff to me <goldrock125@yahoo.com>.Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Kungu(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
odilibe:

it seems like the mbc hd will be part of a paytv bouquet,,,,(www.broadcastprome.com/2011/02/06/)

[size=8pt]MBC confirms Technosat deal[/size]

MBC has confirmed a deal with set top box manufacturer Technosat to BroadcastPro Middle East.

Early last month, BroadcastPro ME broke the story that MBC would be launching an HD bouquet.

The broadcaster is due to sign a deal with Technosat that would make its HD channels available on Technosat STBs.

“Indeed, we’ll be launching a bouquet of MBC HD channels sometime during 2011, although we cannot confirm a date yet due to technical considerations,” clarified Mazen Hayek, official spokesperson, Group Director of PR and Commercial, MBC Group.

Mazen Hayek, Group Director of PR and Commercial, MBC.

“ The channels will be HD versions of current MBC channels that will benefit most from HD broadcast,” he added.

Hayek clarified that the channels would be free-to-air but would be carried on encrypted boxes owing to mandates from US studios.

“Some of the US studios who supply our Western content insist that HD content is encrypted. Therefore, we shall be encrypting the signal and people will need to have a certain type of box or card to decrypt the signal. However, once they have this box or card (one-time purchase) our HD channels will be totally open and free. The content of MBC HD channels will be non-exclusive. We are currently in discussions with several platforms, who are interested to carry the bouquet of MBC HD channels. One of those parties is Technosat, and we envisage closing a non-exclusive deal in the near future,” Hayek added.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2011
rescan 2.8e rascom qaf/c and enjoy three new channels which l post anything about.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2011
l mean l will not post the channels.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2011
gadotor:

l mean l will not post the channels.thank you
alright plz post the tp & region maybe its hotbird or etusat thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 7:23am On Mar 28, 2011
swordswifter:

@All,
plz gv dis tp to track dis channels.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2011
Kungu. Well-written
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jesude: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2011
Lover of Movie, please join me at Nilesat 101 TP 10719 V 27500 for TIME MOVIES

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.